Sill question no answer from 5 star

Just starting out and need some advise? then post it in here.

Sill question no answer from 5 star

Postby neservice » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:44 pm

Hi all
I sent 5 Star a email last week and have had no response so i thought i would ask here.

I currently have the 5 Star 2" pot column and being modular you can add additions pipes and bends and so on, i understand that 5 Star can do a Boka column (not advertised on the site), i was wondering if there is away of using what i have (5Star Pot column) and add additional parts to make a Boka column.

Then just assemble the column i need at the time?
neservice

equipment: Turbo 500

Re: Sill question no answer from 5 star

Postby TasSpirits » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:05 pm

Cant answer your question regards to Boka unfortunately, I do know there have been some personal issues(health) so If you can wait, Im sure you will get a response when they are able too.viewtopic.php?f=56&t=3766&start=520#p191236
TasSpirits

equipment: Some FSD Gear as well as some home-made

Postby neservice » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:26 pm

TasSpirits wrote:Cant answer your question regards to Boka unfortunately, I do know there have been some personal issues(health) so If you can wait, Im sure you will get a response when they are able too.http://aussiedistiller.com.au/viewtopic ... 20#p191236

Oh S^%t thanks for the heads up

Sorry guys, hope all is well and gets better
neservice

equipment: Turbo 500

Postby Professor Green » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:09 pm

I was talking to Sue yesterday so I'm sure they'll get back to you soon mate. If they don't get back in the couple of days, give them a call.

That being said, the macboka is made up of a packed length of 2" pipe (I can't remember how long), a reducer style takeoff section and a vented condenser at the top. I think you might be able to use the straight piece of pipe from the 2" pot for the packed section or even as an extension to the packed section.

Cheers,
Prof. Green.
Professor Green

equipment: FSD 100 litre milk can with 2 x 2400W elements
FSD Neutraliser
FSD Carter Head
12 litre double boiler with 2400W element

Return to Beginners Questions