TPW first run

Just starting out and need some advise? then post it in here.

TPW first run

Postby Pist n broke » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:31 pm

Ok... I’m getting close to needing to do another run.... I have been using turbo and want to give tpw a go... I have seen the recipe but need a bit of info with cuts... I tried doing cuts with my last run and could not really tell the difference,... I have a T500..,, anyone give me any help.. don’t want to kill myself ....

Thx gang
Pist n broke

equipment: T500.... Trying to learn...

Re: TPW first run

Postby Sam. » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:18 pm

Take your cuts in 200ml jars.

Air for 48 hours.

Dilute, smell and taste each jar working from the middle outwards, you will tell the difference :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Sam.
Lifetime Member

equipment: Original FSD 5 plate 4 inch modular bubbler SSG with hand crafted plates and parrot by Mac.
18 Gal boiler.
2 x 2400W elements and power controller.

Re: TPW first run

Postby woodduck » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:40 pm

You'll be right mate take your time and try to really think about the different smells your smelling in each jar. Remember to use your 1st middle and last jar as refrences, go back to them each jar and try comparing them. Don't try doing it when the kids are running around banging on the walls or while a good game of footy is on, lock yourself in a quiet room and relax, I find that helps me concentrate :handgestures-thumbupleft:

The fact you were doing turbos before may have made it harder as they are a little bit headsy smelling from what I remember.

If in doubt turf it out. Be harsh to start with, only drink the best you won't regret it.
woodduck
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4 plate 6" copper bubbler, 6 plate 4" glass bubbler with 500mm packed section three way thumper sitting on a 50 ltr keg boiler with 6000watts, 2" pot still and a 2" boka.

Return to Beginners Questions