I cant take it anymore

Just starting out and need some advise? then post it in here.

I cant take it anymore

Postby MacStill » Sun May 19, 2013 5:48 pm

At least twice a day I get PM's from members who only just signed up wanting to buy a still, the only research being done is walking into a HBS and getting the usual turbo this turbo that, filter this and add that with a few of these and a bottle of vodka essence.

Please guys before PMing me and asking such basic questions have a read here and introduce yourselves, give an outline of your experience or lack of and a plethora of members will be here waiting to guide you.

The newbies corner is a great place to start, so many basic questions can be answered there, and you'll even find answers to the ones you hadn't thought of asking yet.

8-} I'm going insane 8-} crazy.... batty even 8-} AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!! :laughing-rolling:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

equipment: Anything I choose :P

Re: I cant take it anymore

Postby MacStill » Sun May 19, 2013 6:00 pm

OK I'm calm now I think :think: dont blame me, It's crows fault... he made me make the plum brandy, yes it was him :shifty:

So it's not my fault, there.... hmmmm where's that bottle gone :cry: oh no! it's empty :crying-blue: uh oh here comes that weird feeling again :teasing-tease:

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

I cant take it anymore

Postby Dominator » Sun May 19, 2013 6:00 pm

I don't blame you for gettin the shits mate. The newbys corner is fantastic. I learnt heaps there and so far I have got a still and boiler ready to go and a rum and tomato paste wash bubbling away. All with very minimal questions.
Dominator

equipment: 2" Pot Still/Hybrid
4" Perf Plate Bubbler
50L Keg boiler with 2 x 2400w elements

Postby MacStill » Sun May 19, 2013 6:04 pm

nar aint got the shits mate, I just having a little anxiety attack :laughing-rolling:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

Postby JayD » Sun May 19, 2013 6:13 pm

MacStill wrote:nar aint got the shits mate, I just having a little anxiety attack :laughing-rolling:

it'll be good, it'll be good...you still have a whole lot more stashed...shyeete here come another panic attack...where did I stash em... :laughing-rolling: :teasing-tease:

Serious folks we are more then willing to answer your questions, leave Mac alone...post on the forum for the answers you cant not find in our newbies corner :handgestures-thumbupleft:
JayD

equipment: JayD's Copper Worx

I cant take it anymore

Postby Tim » Mon May 20, 2013 5:31 pm

MacStill wrote:At least twice a day I get PM's from members who only just signed up wanting to buy a still, the only research being done is walking into a HBS and getting the usual turbo this turbo that, filter this and add that with a few of these and a bottle of vodka essence.

Please guys before PMing me and asking such basic questions have a read here and introduce yourselves, give an outline of your experience or lack of and a plethora of members will be here waiting to guide you.

The newbies corner is a great place to start, so many basic questions can be answered there, and you'll even find answers to the ones you hadn't thought of asking yet.

8-} I'm going insane 8-} crazy.... batty even 8-} AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!! :laughing-rolling:

Sorry Mac, I may have been in that boat ... Trouble is you get so excited about the prospect , and you don't want to make any expensive mistakes, luckily for me I had just enough for one of EG's beautiful creations, but being a geek, I wanted to do all the extras myself :D
Tim

equipment: 5 Plate Bubbler

Return to Beginners Questions