Parrot bits

Parrots beaks, valves, condensers, and all other hardware for stilling.

Re: Parrot bits

Postby crow » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:42 pm

Don't panic I'll fix it got the technology now :handgestures-thumbupleft: but how it got broken , fuck me ya wouldn't read it in the Melbourne truth. ok every fucking thing went wrong last night and to top it of my hose clamps started to leak (possibly from the giggling around when the hose blew off. Anyway I thought right you c#nt fix you and put a bit of board on the keg and an icecream container on the board to catch the drips ah sorted. well when it filled it over fucking balanced didn't it fell down right side up , like go figure and landed on some tools one being a shifter that it flipped up from the floor onto bench (like one in a million chance) and knocked the stilsens down (the only thing heavy enough to fuck the parrot up) and of cause it landed on my parrot totally fucking it ( one in a billion chance or in my case 50/50) . Man if it was raining pussies I'd pick up one with a dick in it I shit you not :angry-banghead:
crow

equipment: ultra pure reflux still and a 4" 4 plate MacStill built copper bubble cap column and a 500mm scoria packed rectifying module

Postby googe » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:49 pm

Don't talk shit, you were pissed and tripped over something and smashed the parrot :teasing-tease: :laughing-rolling:
googe

Postby MacStill » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:51 pm

and blames the rafters for dropping a slug in his drink :laughing-rolling:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

equipment: Anything I choose :P

Postby crow » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:54 pm

I was sitting on my arse watching the still and yapping to jim in chat when it happened
crow

equipment: ultra pure reflux still and a 4" 4 plate MacStill built copper bubble cap column and a 500mm scoria packed rectifying module

Postby crow » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:57 pm

McStill wrote:and blames the rafters for dropping a slug in his drink :laughing-rolling:

what :-o How the fuck did you know about that, :think: ah jims been sinking ships
crow

Postby MR-E » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:01 am

croweater wrote:
McStill wrote:and blames the rafters for dropping a slug in his drink :laughing-rolling:

what :-o How the fuck did you know about that, :think: ah jims been sinking ships

Nope :naughty: you posted while you were drink driving your still :laughing-rolling:
MR-E

equipment: Cooking on gas,50ltr keg, 3"Bok &
4" column with 6 perf plates

Postby crow » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:05 am

Ok yep just read all that (shaking head) jeez got to learn not to post when I getting hammered
crow

Postby Sam. » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:49 pm

croweater wrote:stilsens fell on my parrot :crying-blue:

Should have hard soldered it :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :teasing-tease:
Sam.
Lifetime Member

equipment: Original FSD 5 plate 4 inch modular bubbler SSG with hand crafted plates and parrot by Mac.
18 Gal boiler.
2 x 2400W elements and power controller.

Postby Kimbo » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:21 pm

McStill wrote:I cant take it anymore, send me your fuckin address and I'll send you a parrot for xmas :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Fuckin useless (u^t :teasing-neener:

Give it to me and I'll hand deliver it for ya :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Kimbo
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4" bubbler with a 6"inline thumper

Postby Lowndsey » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:39 pm

McStill wrote:I cant take it anymore, send me your fuckin address and I'll send you a parrot for xmas :handgestures-thumbupleft:
:

Did I tell you that a pair of stilsens fell on my 4inch bubbler with sights glasses and broke it? :mrgreen:
Lowndsey

equipment: 2" Bokka

Postby Cane Toad » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:31 pm

Really??? Well you'd best ask the fat prick in the red suit to bring you some more 4" so you can make another :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
I've been a good boy :happy-partydance: :happy-partydance: :teasing-neener:
Cane Toad

equipment: where's my football :(

Postby jim » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:30 pm

MR-E wrote:
croweater wrote:

Nope :naughty: you posted while you were drink driving your still :laughing-rolling:

Haha, I didn't hear about the very small slug in the drink till the next day :)

I must have just missed it after logging off. Sounds like you had quite the night!
jim

equipment: Modular 3" diameter VM/LM/pot still.

Postby crow » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:57 pm

very small 3 or 4 inches ? :? if it didn't drop head first it would have never fitted in the glass, looked like one of churchills cigars covered in snot . So fucking gross I didn't even think about flicking it out and drinking the rest (unusual for me) in fact nearly puked just looking at it
crow

Postby crow » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:00 pm

Cupcake wrote:Really??? Well you'd best ask the fat prick in the red suit to bring you some more 4" so you can make another :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Who do ya mean LoO or FG
crow

Postby Cane Toad » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:22 am

Loo :laughing-rolling:
Cane Toad

equipment: where's my football :(

Postby crow » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:07 pm

Well really is the season for miraculous events :wtf: : Drum roll.... bugger the drums march band fireworks and fan fare bottom is on and not leaking beark is on but I might finish it with an iron :D :pray: :pray: :pray: :happy-partydance: :ympeace: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
crow

Postby googe » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:28 pm

Throw it in the bin and wait for the postman :teasing-tease: :laughing-rolling:
googe

Parrot bits

Postby Sam. » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Now keep the stillsens fucking well away from it!
Sam.
Lifetime Member

equipment: Original FSD 5 plate 4 inch modular bubbler SSG with hand crafted plates and parrot by Mac.
18 Gal boiler.
2 x 2400W elements and power controller.

Postby emptyglass » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:14 pm

don bradmans bat, ned kelly's mask and crows parrot. 3 famous aussie icon's.

We wont get into the "big" things, as I think it's already given crow "the big pinapple", rough end first!
emptyglass

Postby MR-E » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:24 pm

WineGlass wrote:don bradmans bat, ned kelly's mask and crows parrot. 3 famous aussie icon's.

We wont get into the "big" things, as I think it's already given crow "the big pinapple", rough end first!

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
MR-E

equipment: Cooking on gas,50ltr keg, 3"Bok &
4" column with 6 perf plates

PreviousNext

Return to Accessories