mini quad thumper

Parrots beaks, valves, condensers, and all other hardware for stilling.

Re: mini quad thumper

Postby googe » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:27 am

Thanks 12 many, your right about the vapor only going one way if not verticle :doh: lol. gday gas, that was my first idea but I did it with the tee's to try get the vapor more distributed on the plate :think: . Yeah I'm gunna need a riser bt, that's the only way I can see :?
googe

Postby kelbygreen » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:22 am

what if you cap the tees off and drill holes in the bottom so it comes out lower and will force it out right along them instead of out the end in big bubbles.
kelbygreen

equipment: 3" pot

Postby punchy21 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:51 am

Or put elbows on the tees and direct them down, not sure if you'll have the room though...
punchy21

equipment: Modular 4" 4 plate Bubbler
6kW 50L Boiler

Postby googe » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:36 am

Thanks kelby and punchy. I want to try big bubbles, I will be lowering it down so the tee's rest on the plate. Yeah, not enough room for elbows. Thanks for the ideas though :handgestures-thumbupleft: .
googe

Postby MacStill » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:48 am

Why not just do a big upside down down comer in the centre of the plate, a true thumper ;-)
MacStill
Lifetime Member

equipment: Anything I choose :P

Postby googe » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:13 pm

Was playing around with a 3' end cap the other day thinking along them lines, would make.a.hell of a.racket lol.
googe

Postby googe » Wed May 08, 2013 9:32 am

Going to finish this off this week and need some.advice.on bath depths. What would be a good starting depth?, then I can lower or raise if need be. Thanks for any help.
googe

Previous

Return to Accessories