Plasdene Demijohns

Parrots beaks, valves, condensers, and all other hardware for stilling.

Re: Plasdene Demijohns

Postby TheMechwarrior » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:21 pm

Here's the 5L jar.
TheMechwarrior

equipment: Five Star Distilling 6" neutraliser with
100L boiler

Postby whiskeyshiner » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:34 pm

TheMechwarrior wrote:Here's the 5L jar.

I got a wedding in tas soon :romance-kisscheek: might freight some back to perth cheers mech
whiskeyshiner

equipment: 4” bubbler on 100l boiler

Postby 1 2many » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:45 pm

sorry derailing again

SBB wrote:After using a worn out Bread and Butter knife and a lump of wood for so long , I was beginning feel a bit left out, so tried something different. I think I'll go back to the knife before I lose a finger.

SBB is that axe head cast aluminium? did you cast it? looks medieval love it.
1 2many
Lifetime Member

equipment: Portable A.G brewery ,#001 5 STAR blockhead 4" Modular 4 plate SSG with,6"inline thumper, 2.5" 9 tube shotgun, packed section, Boiler 50 ltr inverted keg 4"still mount, 2.4 Kw FSD elements 1"drain.

Postby MacStill » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:45 pm

whiskeyshiner wrote:
TheMechwarrior wrote:Here's the 5L jar.

I got a wedding in tas soon :romance-kisscheek: might freight some back to perth cheers mech

There's a joint in Maddington called *Thingz* or something like that, I've seen some really good 10L pickling jars in there ;-)
MacStill
Lifetime Member

equipment: Anything I choose :P

Postby SBB » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:26 pm

1 2many wrote:SBB is that axe head cast aluminium? did you cast it? looks medieval love it.

No mate its not Aluminium, Its a very old Broad Axe and made of quality steel, probably well over 100 years old, They were used in the old days for squaring logs into usable timber in a similar way that an Adze was used. I picked it up not long ago minus handle at a swap meet. it was covered in a thick layer of rust at that time to the point were no one else wanted to buy it. $15 was the asking, I got it for $10, It then sat in a bucket of of Dunder for a couple of weeks, a quick scrub with a wire brush and it came up looking like that, Given time it will darken up and look like steel again, Ive been going to do a post for some time on " the other use for dunder" just haven't got around to it.
SBB
Lifetime Member

equipment: (The Pelican) a 2 inch pot / stripper on 25L electric boiler interchangable with T500 reflux still...... 2 1/2 inch pot still on 50L keg (gas burner).....
3 inch Boka (half share with Draino),...... 4 inch 4 plate perforated plate Bubbler

Postby whiskeyshiner » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:33 pm

MacStill wrote: There's a joint in Maddington called *Thingz* or something like that, I've seen some really good 10L pickling jars in there ;-)

Thanks mac ill check em out next time im in perth cheers :handgestures-thumbupleft:
whiskeyshiner

equipment: 4” bubbler on 100l boiler

Postby 1 2many » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:34 pm

It has given me a few ideas though might break out the foundry cheers :handgestures-thumbupleft:

There is prizes on offer best get crackin with the dunder thread. :D
1 2many
Lifetime Member

equipment: Portable A.G brewery ,#001 5 STAR blockhead 4" Modular 4 plate SSG with,6"inline thumper, 2.5" 9 tube shotgun, packed section, Boiler 50 ltr inverted keg 4"still mount, 2.4 Kw FSD elements 1"drain.

Previous

Return to Accessories