Newbie 🙈

Say Hi and introduce yourself

Newbie 🙈

Postby ScoobieSnack » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:40 pm

Hi from Bundy!
I'm a bit new to distilling, and made my first good batch last week, so happy with it. 3rd time lucky they say :).
This is a great forum, I've learned a lot just poking around and reading what you guy have learned along the way.

Bottoms up :)
ScoobieSnack

equipment: Home made reflux. I have made a stainless steel reflux sort of similar to a t500 but ive added a gin head at the top of the reflux before the condenser. I've packed 6 metres of 1/2" copper tube cut into 1cm and squished for saddles. I'm producing 95% from this set-up.

Re: Newbie 🙈

Postby Doubleuj » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:51 pm

Gday mate, good to see your making something nice.
Got a pic of your still?
Doubleuj
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4" stainless glasser

Postby ScoobieSnack » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:55 pm

Gday! Um I'm sure how to upload a pic of it??
ScoobieSnack

equipment: Home made reflux. I have made a stainless steel reflux sort of similar to a t500 but ive added a gin head at the top of the reflux before the condenser. I've packed 6 metres of 1/2" copper tube cut into 1cm and squished for saddles. I'm producing 95% from this set-up.

Postby Professor Green » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:49 pm

Welcome to AD Scoob.

When you create a post or reply to an existing post, there is a section on the page just below the preview/submit buttons that shows "Options" and "Upload Attachment". Click on the "Upload attachment" text and the file upload controls will show up. Click on "browse", find the picture file and select it. Type a description in the file comment box if you want to then click on the "Add the file" button. The file will then appear in a list of attachments below the main message area with the option to display it in-line in your message.

Cheers,
Prof. Green.
Professor Green

equipment: FSD 100 litre milk can with 2 x 2400W elements
FSD Neutraliser
FSD Carter Head
12 litre double boiler with 2400W element

Postby Doubleuj » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:42 pm

Professor Green wrote:Welcome to AD Scoob.

When you create a post or reply to an existing post, there is a section on the page just below the preview/submit buttons that shows "Options" and "Upload Attachment". Click on the "Upload attachment" text and the file upload controls will show up. Click on "browse", find the picture file and select it. Type a description in the file comment box if you want to then click on the "Add the file" button. The file will then appear in a list of attachments below the main message area with the option to display it in-line in your message.

Cheers,
Prof. Green.

:text-+1: but has to be less than 1mb :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Doubleuj
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4" stainless glasser

Postby ScoobieSnack » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:46 am

The pic is from a couple of months ago. I reset my phone and lost a heap of recent pics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ScoobieSnack

Postby woodduck » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:17 pm

Welcome mate :greetings-waveyellow:

Enjoy the new hobby
woodduck
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4 plate 6" copper bubbler, 6 plate 4" glass bubbler with 500mm packed section three way thumper sitting on a 50 ltr keg boiler with 6000watts, 2" pot still and a 2" boka.

Postby ScoobieSnack » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:22 pm

Thanks mate. Booze good :)
ScoobieSnack

Return to Welcome Centre