Hi from wa

Say Hi and introduce yourself

Hi from wa

Postby Bradd79 » Thu May 04, 2023 9:23 pm

Thought I'd say hi I have been reading a bit in the background and now just trying to retain the info. My still is the good old t500 I know there well loved around here but that's what I got so now to make the most of it. I have just started running it "the right way" with heaps better results. I started on the turbo yeast and I'm now on the tpw but I'm just looking at the ffv just wandering is the multi vitamin a brew version or just a human version. Also I have been offered a spool (not sure its length), 2x90 bends a long condenser (guessing this is a product condenser) and a product cap all in 2" plus all the clamps and fittings/gaskets for 400 my question yep another 1 is will the t500 boiler keep up will this be notably better than the t500 I know it will be a pot still not reflux and is that a good price
Sorry for the long post and thanks in advanced
Bradd79

equipment: Still spirits t500

Re: Hi from wa

Postby The Stig » Fri May 05, 2023 6:38 am

G’Day Bradd
Sounds like you e been offered a 2” pot still similar to this https://5stardistilling.com/product/2-pot-still/
A T500 boiler is 2000watts and will need a controller to slow the pot still down.
The Stig
Site Nerd

equipment: Only the Best will Do.
Mac4 SSG Bubbles of Joy

Re: Hi from wa

Postby Wellsy » Fri May 05, 2023 4:37 pm

Welcome Bradd
I know which one I would prefer for the money. But I am biased as I love my 5 star stills .
Which ever way you decide to go plenty here to help you along your journey mate
Wellsy

equipment: FSD 4” Modular Pot Still plus 4 FSD Bubble plates on FSD 50 ltr Milk Can Boiler + 2 x 2400W FSD Element and Guard Kits

Return to Welcome Centre