Hi From Adelaide

Say Hi and introduce yourself

Hi From Adelaide

Postby siiren » Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:11 am

Hi all, I've been a member on this site for many years bat haven't really posted much. I've been brushing up on new techniques over the years with the great knowledge base. Recently I have got back into the hobby after finding a bottle of stashed boka neutral in the shed which tasted awesome! I thought I't was about time to introduce myself.

I have been brewing beer for the last 30yrs also.
siiren
Site Donor

equipment: boka, pot, air still, 3" plated column

Re: Hi From Adelaide

Postby RuddyCrazy » Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:45 pm

Congrats on that shiny new blue jacket mate :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Now ask away mate so we can lead you down that rabbit hole of no return :laughing-rolling:

Cheers Bryan
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

equipment: 4" copper bubbler with a setup for Neutral and a thumper for Whisky and my old 5 litre pot for doing maceration runs and MiniMe the baby pot still

Re: Hi From Adelaide

Postby siiren » Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:54 pm

RuddyCrazy wrote:Congrats on that shiny new blue jacket mate :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Now ask away mate so we can lead you down that rabbit hole of no return :laughing-rolling:

Cheers Bryan

Thanks Bryan.
I've been experimenting lately with Angel Yellow. Made a feed corn/malt/rye, micronised corn/wheat/oat and 100% heavily peated whiskeys recently. Fast aged a bit of all and the rest is on oak. Got an all wheat clearing at the moment. Have also made some good gins and liquers. Most recently an absinthe. I've been busy over the last 3 months!
siiren
Site Donor

equipment: boka, pot, air still, 3" plated column

Return to Welcome Centre