Cheers from West Quebec

Say Hi and introduce yourself

Cheers from West Quebec

Postby handsapockets » Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:28 pm

Thanks for accepting my request to join your chat forum.

Have been using an Air Still for a couple of years and have since added the Turbo 500 (both the reflux and alembic dome). Technically in this part of the world I just “distill water” and make botanicals as making alcohol without a license is illegal so my comments and inquiries to be posted here will be “hypothetical”. Hope you don’t mind…

Have gone thru the Newbies Corner and will search for answers first before posting.

Cheers,
handsapockets
handsapockets

equipment: SS Turbo 500 reflux and dome
SS Air Still

Re: Cheers from West Quebec

Postby harold01 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:48 pm

Welcome handsapockets
technically we distill water as well
cheers
harold01
Site Donor

equipment: 4'' reflux

Re: Cheers from West Quebec

Postby Wellsy » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:22 pm

Welcome Hands
I dont know about the rest of the guys but I only ever distill water, I like to distill my own water as for some reason or another it tastes so much better than the distilled water you buy :).

The wife and i were lucky enough to visit your wonderful city and were blown away by its beauty and obvious warlike history, it was astounding.They were redoing the roof of the fairmont Chateau when we were there. It looked amazing, I look back now with distillers eyes and think of all that copper lol.

Enjoy the journey mate
Wellsy

equipment: FSD 4” Modular Pot Still plus 4 FSD Bubble plates on FSD 50 ltr Milk Can Boiler + 2 x 2400W FSD Element and Guard Kits

Return to Welcome Centre