Greetings from the inbred isle!

Say Hi and introduce yourself

Postby rohanlobster » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:52 am

G,day all,

I am from the small island to the south that looks like a twat! Funnily enough there are a fair few C**** down here as well so its probably understandable. :D

Anyhow onto the serious stuff I have a Keggomax Reflux Still that I bought from Keg King 6 months or so back. The thing works ok but I wish I had come across this site earlier in the piece as I think my money may have been better spent here!

Currently I am in the process of hunting down a Pot Still mainly for stripping purposes so that I can spend more time drinking other than watching my Still. When it comes to Potstills I am as green as grass so I am hoping to up the knowledge on them and stripping.

I must say that this is an excellent site and the information I have gained from it has saved me dollars already. Great work fellers most appreciated :clap: :clap:

Cheers!!
rohanlobster

equipment: Keggomax Reflux Still
Mcstill 2.5" Pot

Re: Greetings from the inbred isle!

Postby Kimbo » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:08 pm

Hi Ro, welcome to the forum mate :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Kimbo
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4" bubbler with a 6"inline thumper

Postby JayD » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:18 pm

Hey...I come from the show us your map of Tasmania state... :teasing-tease: in my defence I only recently moved there but have my first tasweegin in the form of my little Grandson who was recently born there...Welcome to the forum... :handgestures-thumbupleft: Havent made up my mind if its Gilligans Island or land of the twat...lol.
J
JayD

equipment: JayD's Copper Worx

Postby Sam. » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Welcome mate how about a pic of your still? Didn't know keg king were building stills
Sam.
Lifetime Member

equipment: Original FSD 5 plate 4 inch modular bubbler SSG with hand crafted plates and parrot by Mac.
18 Gal boiler.
2 x 2400W elements and power controller.

Postby Goldie » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:46 pm

Howdy mate there is plenty here to keep you busy.
Goldie

equipment: 4" four perf plate column on a 100lt SS boiler, 2" Pot Still on 50lt keg boiler

Postby crow » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:45 pm

G'day and welcome here +1 on the picture to sounds different;-)
crow

equipment: ultra pure reflux still and a 4" 4 plate MacStill built copper bubble cap column and a 500mm scoria packed rectifying module

Postby rohanlobster » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:35 pm

Thanks for the welcome! :clap: JD Tassie is more like a map of Tassie at present its being run by them in conjunction with a few unwashed hippies who assume getting 10% of the vote means that they can dictate to the other 90% :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: Other than that she is a pretty sweet place :handgestures-thumbupleft:

I will post a pic of the Keggomax when my camera returns from N.Z its currently there on holiday!

I must say that so far this is an excellent site I have got plenty of great info as well as a few laughs from some of the posts :laughing-rolling:

My 20 cents worth is keep this site open and honest it would be a shame to see it go the way of the other sanitized politically correct ones :puke-huge:

Cheers!!!
rohanlobster

equipment: Keggomax Reflux Still
Mcstill 2.5" Pot

Return to Welcome Centre