Hi From Canada eh

Say Hi and introduce yourself

Hi From Canada eh

Postby 8 Mile Hillbilly » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:11 am

Just finished a 2" Boka with 52" below the plates, have not had a chance to run it yet. Had a free 12 gallon boiler of heavy stainless steel complete with all the fittings, was sitting in a backyard going to waste, never used.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
8 Mile Hillbilly

equipment: 2" boka

Re: Hi From Canada eh

Postby Smbjk » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:34 pm

Welcome bud :handgestures-thumbupleft: nice looking rig you got there. I love canada such a buitiful place, nice maple syurp, Canadian salmon. Hey maple baked salmon on the bbq.....wow thats is just delicious :D
Smbjk

equipment: 50lt keg boiler with 2"boka
3" bubbler with 4 perf plates
All grain brewery ( Small Scale ) Keg Fridge
50lt keg boiler 2x2400w elements
Control box
Building fund is depleted

Postby Sam. » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:38 pm

Welcome aboard mate, nice looking rig :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Sam.
Lifetime Member

equipment: Original FSD 5 plate 4 inch modular bubbler SSG with hand crafted plates and parrot by Mac.
18 Gal boiler.
2 x 2400W elements and power controller.

Postby CHEROKEE » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:03 pm

There's nothing hillbilly about your still mate (nice work) welcome to the forum, you'll love it here. Great guys great site. Cheers! :handgestures-thumbupleft:
CHEROKEE

equipment: FSD Mac-4 SSG 4 Plate 6 inch Bubbler on a 80 Litre, 6000 Watt Keg Boiler.
IBC cooling system utilising a 4 inch submersible bore pump.

Postby crow » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:46 pm

Welcome here mate, My granddad was born and raised in Hamilton Ontario and mums ancestors came from Quebec :handgestures-thumbupleft: on my bucket list to go there one day
crow

equipment: ultra pure reflux still and a 4" 4 plate MacStill built copper bubble cap column and a 500mm scoria packed rectifying module

Hi From Canada eh

Postby BackyardBrewer » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:11 am

Welcome aboard mate, nice rig!
BackyardBrewer
Site Donor

equipment: Solid Copper Love Machine (Plated column bubbler), hand made with love by a forum member
50L keg boiler with 2 x 2400w elements
PURE distilling Reflux still + a tonne of homebrew gear amassed over 10 years of brewing.

Postby StormWolf » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:23 am

:greetings-waveyellow: Hey m8 I'm new here too but I'll say welcome anyway as I love Canada. My old lady (mother not wife) used to live up NWNY State so I'd hop across to Toronto whenever I'd visit. My step bro is a US customs officer who works the bridges @ Buffalo/Niagara.

Smbjk wrote:nice maple syurp, Canadian salmon. Hey maple baked salmon on the bbq.....wow thats is just delicious :D

Hell yeah marinate your salmon steaks in pure Canadian maple syrup & then whack em on the grill... YUM!!!
StormWolf

Location: South Burnett - That's in Qld for all you Mexicans & Westies
equipment: Still Looking ... Looking Still

(pun intended)

Postby Canadoz » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:56 pm

Eff yeah buddy. Welcome to the party. Didja bring the beers? :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Canadoz

equipment: Modified stainless Keggomax CM reflux column, Copper 2" modular pot still with shotgun condenser. 50L Keg boiler w/ 3500W & 2500W elements, Phase angle controller.

Postby baysidebogan » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:19 pm

G`day, welcome to the forum. My youngest brother went to Canada the other year,went on one of the sled dog tours. He discovered there is a whole new meaning to the term..its fucking cold :laughing-rolling:
baysidebogan

equipment: 2 inch JayD copper pot,50l keg 2400 mac element, and a 19lt pot still with thumper that sits on the stove in the kitchen

Return to Welcome Centre