Rick the netural master

Say Hi and introduce yourself

Rick the netural master

Postby rickyd » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:46 pm

aaaa.jpg
aaa.jpg
Hi
I will try this again without the attitude.
Hi name rick I live in the west of Melbourne at Werribee
I love my 70 cm reflux as I make neutrals. I flavour them with essences and chips but also tons of oils, flavours and colors from cake and chocolate making.
Stuff like lemon cheesecake, vanilla bean ice cream, fairy floss and bubble gum some even glow in the dark under a black light
aaaa.jpg
aaa.jpg

I also brought a funky old style pot still but being I knew nothing about them when I brought it having always used reflux I soon realised I wasted near $400 as it wont make what I want it to so keep your eyes open for it in buy and sell section
still1.jpg
still.jpg
still2.jpg

I also have some spare 50 litre kegs converted to electric boilers and an air still I no longer use that I will put up.
I am looking for brew buddys in vics wester suburbs.
A big thanks to admin for admitting me to this site
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rickyd

equipment: 2 x 50 litre keg boilers with 38 inch reflux towers running off a 1000 litre water tank
also a new ---old 80 litre carlton barrel beam and worm system in open barrel to rock it old school

Re: Rick the netural master

Postby Andy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:21 pm

hi mate.
is that the keggomax reflux??
those drinks sure do look bring an colourful. like the idea of using the cake flavouring. any ideas as to what some good brands types are?
Andy

equipment: Copper Potstill on a 50L keg boiler with a 2200w element.
Doesn't get more simple then that

Postby punchy21 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:49 pm

Welcome Rick, enjoy your stay :handgestures-thumbupleft:
punchy21

equipment: Modular 4" 4 plate Bubbler
6kW 50L Boiler

Postby rickyd » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:11 pm

Andy wrote:hi mate.
is that the keggomax reflux??
those drinks sure do look bring an colourful. like the idea of using the cake flavouring. any ideas as to what some good brands types are?

Giday Andy
Mate Robertson's make a great range u just make yer neutral then u make what I call a half liquor base using base a mix but add twice the recommended alcohols and waters (though I use all neutral no water ) so is not to thick. The u get a Robertson's bubble gum essence and put in ten mills per 700 mill bottle throw it in a glass with some lemonade and ice and the girls come running.. Try and stick to the water based essence at first the oil ones are a bit tricky you will find plenty in water based is musk, mango, banana caramel chocolate a ton for the banana chcoc caramel all those types get a crème base mix it with 330 mills water and mix not the recommended 220 mlls split in two 700 bottles top up with 40 % alch and u will have stuff like banana - choc - caramel etc bialys type but with 35% not the 17% baileys have again a huge hit and dead simple to make
rickyd

equipment: 2 x 50 litre keg boilers with 38 inch reflux towers running off a 1000 litre water tank
also a new ---old 80 litre carlton barrel beam and worm system in open barrel to rock it old school

Rick the netural master

Postby mr_gt » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:24 pm

Where does one buy these essences?
mr_gt

equipment: Keggomax FM Reflux Still on 50 litre Keg Boiler

Postby rickyd » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:00 pm

mr_gt wrote:Where does one buy these essences?

I get em from cake or chocolate makers shops most pastry and cake makes supply em
rickyd

Postby rickyd » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:10 am

mr_gt wrote:Where does one buy these essences?

your tag dosent say where u r at but if u cant get em I will send ya some from Melbourne they only 5 bucks and will do 3-4 700 mill bottles each so pretty sweet
rickyd

Return to Welcome Centre