Hi all, from Melbourne’s west.

Say Hi and introduce yourself

Re: Hi all, from Melbourne’s west.

Postby woodyj80 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:55 am

if you go a bubbler andy you can do neutrals and flavored so eliminates the need for 2 still which if your going that way members like 12many mac kimbo and a heap of others would have a wealth of knowledge to help you any way they can this forum is just amazing with the knowledge and reading it has in it :handgestures-thumbupleft:
woodyj80

equipment: still spirits air still, 25 litre fermenter,carbon filter, 22 litre urn, 15 litre pot, and the usual bits and pieces

Postby 1 2many » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:58 am

res wrote:P.s I always read 12many's signature as "5 STAR STILLS . Do your self a flavour!!
It's funny because it's true ;-) Bubblers taste great!

:)) Not bad mate I like it.. :handgestures-thumbupleft:
1 2many
Lifetime Member

equipment: Portable A.G brewery ,#001 5 STAR blockhead 4" Modular 4 plate SSG with,6"inline thumper, 2.5" 9 tube shotgun, packed section, Boiler 50 ltr inverted keg 4"still mount, 2.4 Kw FSD elements 1"drain.

Postby andybear » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:16 pm

res wrote:
Zak Griffin wrote:Both of your neighbours have bubblers? :shock: I'm the only distiller in my town that doesn't use turbo yeast!

Are they members here? You should spread the word and/or get a pic of their stills if you can :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Maybe he means 12 many and I, forum neighbours? :think: Or are you living in a really thirsty suburb andybear? :D

P.s I always read 12many's signature as "5 STAR STILLS . Do your self a flavour!!
It's funny because it's true ;-) Bubblers taste great!

Ok no more drinking and posting 8-)

Yep, forum neighbours. Sorry for the confusion Zac. I wish I had someone close to give me advise. Luckily I found this site. More info than I can poke a stick at. ;-)
andybear

equipment: T500 has been retired and the 4" glass bubbler, has been christened. With 50 litre inverted keg, two 2400watt elements, 100mm sight glass and 100mm column connection and 1/2" drain. And all resting on a hexagonal frame with lockable castor wheels.

Previous

Return to Welcome Centre