wash ingredient supplies

This is a forum developed for people looking for distilling hardware, here is where you should post links and information as to where we can find stuff on the net or in your local area.

Re: wash ingredient supplies

Postby googe » Thu May 16, 2013 9:37 pm

Probably would get confusing adding multiple suppliers on one thread empty, but yeah to late ;-)
googe

Postby cuz » Fri May 17, 2013 5:38 pm

1 2many wrote:Nice better than messing around at the supermarket with heaps of bags of sugar and a few yeast tubes :))

You are spot on there mate!
The sugar is about par for the course, cost-wise, but the yeast is way cheap! Beats lugging all that sugar around the supermarket too.

googe wrote:No worries cuz, glad I could help :handgestures-thumbupleft: that yeast is bloody cheap hey!!, ive used it for a while now and seems fine. Did you get a product list off them?, they have just about everything anyone would want for cooking and our hobby!. I got some frozen blueberries, strawberries and raspberries off them last time I was there, about$5-$8 a kg depending what you get, awesome prices!. I havnt done any thing thing with them drink wise yet but the missus has made jam and icecream with them and they seem very nice and fresh.

I did grab one Googe, just remembered. Haven't had a good look thru it yet but I got a quick look around, inside their warehouse and it looks like its got lots-o-goodies for me!!

Thanks again!! :handgestures-thumbupleft: :handgestures-thumbupleft: :handgestures-thumbupleft:
cuz

equipment: Boka noobie

Postby MacStill » Fri May 17, 2013 5:59 pm

googe wrote:Probably would get confusing adding multiple suppliers on one thread empty, but yeah to late ;-)

Just another confusing thread hey googe :laughing-rolling:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

equipment: Anything I choose :P

Postby googe » Fri May 17, 2013 9:10 pm

Did you have a look around when you went around to door 7 to get your stuff cuz?. In case you didn't know, lots of the stuff in the product list is multiple items, like two dozen of the same thing minimum buy, but its not, I asked her about it ages ago and she said pretty much everything on the list you can buy singly.

Mac :obscene-birdiedoublered:
googe

Postby MacStill » Fri May 17, 2013 9:13 pm

be careful googe ;-)
MacStill
Lifetime Member

equipment: Anything I choose :P

Postby googe » Fri May 17, 2013 9:37 pm

I thought you were having a funny dig at me Mac?.
googe

Postby 1 2many » Sat May 18, 2013 1:23 pm

I have finaly found a bulk supplier of cracked corn and other grains in melbourne , seem like good prices too.
20 Kg @ $16 good enough for me ;-)

http://www.pethorsefarm.com.au/index.ph ... 1&Itemid=7
1 2many
Lifetime Member

equipment: Portable A.G brewery ,#001 5 STAR blockhead 4" Modular 4 plate SSG with,6"inline thumper, 2.5" 9 tube shotgun, packed section, Boiler 50 ltr inverted keg 4"still mount, 2.4 Kw FSD elements 1"drain.

Previous

Return to Distillers Warehouse