80 liter stainless kegs for sale QLD

This is a forum developed for people looking for distilling hardware, here is where you should post links and information as to where we can find stuff on the net or in your local area.

80 liter stainless kegs for sale QLD

Postby hillzabilly » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:17 pm

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-view-detail ... 1008518489
g-day guys spotted these 80 liter beer kegs for sale on gumtree, i have been looking for one or two for a while ,add says he has 5 of them.just thought others may have been on the lookout as well.cheers
hillzabilly

equipment: 10 gallon OZARK pot still ,2inch and 3inch Nixon Stone coloum stills ,10 and 18 gal beer keg boilers,5gal thumper keg.And the one and only 4" Five Star Southern Cross .

Re: 80 liter stainless kegs for sale QLD

Postby Cane Toad » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:49 pm

I know the fella,he owns a HBS in Cairns,I should make him an offer on the lot,he's had em for about 12 months :D :D
Cane Toad

equipment: where's my football :(

Postby googe » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:15 pm

Not surprised he's had em that long for that price! Lol.
googe

Postby hillzabilly » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:02 pm

yeah i thought the same,plus the transport to WA.i had sent him an e-mail asking for size and weight to get a quote on transport but am yet to get a reply?would be a sweet addition to any man cave,only problem for me is my current beer keg and still leave about 2 inchs till the ceiling and iam thinkin those 80 lt kegs are going to be taller .ah well i guess thats the flow on effect.cheers
hillzabilly

equipment: 10 gallon OZARK pot still ,2inch and 3inch Nixon Stone coloum stills ,10 and 18 gal beer keg boilers,5gal thumper keg.And the one and only 4" Five Star Southern Cross .

Return to Distillers Warehouse