Scotts metal recyclers Brisbane

This is a forum developed for people looking for distilling hardware, here is where you should post links and information as to where we can find stuff on the net or in your local area.

Scotts metal recyclers Brisbane

Postby reknaw » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:29 pm

They have 2 kegs there now in the stainless bin, one is a CUB not sure what the other one was, if you need a keg go in and get one before they get rid of it.

There is a BIG stainless 316 cylinder at United Scrap, looks very heavy, would be maybe 300 ltr plus, it has 25 mm offtakes on it. It looks awsome I was very tempted to ask how much they wanted for it but it is a bit to big and I really don't need it. I buy to much shit as it is........
reknaw

Re: Scotts metal recyclers Brisbane

Postby R-sole » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:36 pm

That would go big on flea bay. you should put it up there, might make some pocket money.
R-sole

equipment: Keg based pot stiller. 3" vm for occasionally making product for macerations and redistillation.

Re: Scotts metal recyclers Brisbane

Postby reknaw » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:42 pm

I've still got all those copper tanks and didn't even get a nibble......... the still on ebay hasn't even had a nibble yet either. The stainless tank wouldn't fit in the car either it's a ute or small truck job. I would love to have it under the house set up on a stand though :)

I did get 2 x 50mm 90 deg bends though, I am thinking of doing a pot still like Mcstill did (item number 27 on the list of things to do :lol: ) I'll put them under the house with all the other stuff.
reknaw

Return to Distillers Warehouse