Scrap WA

This is a forum developed for people looking for distilling hardware, here is where you should post links and information as to where we can find stuff on the net or in your local area.

Scrap WA

Postby ticknaylor » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:19 pm

Just wanted to ask the Perth members if they found any good scrap metal recyclers that have a bit of copper coming in. Unfortunately there a couple of big companies who have a monopoly over here and they don't sell to public Sims told me to piss off basically and the little guy I seen in Malaga didn't have a lot coming in. Any help would be great just need a couple of little things :handgestures-thumbupleft:
ticknaylor

Re: Scrap WA

Postby Kimbo » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:17 pm

ticknaylor wrote:Just wanted to ask the Perth members if they found any good scrap metal recyclers that have a bit of copper coming in. Unfortunately there a couple of big companies who have a monopoly over here and they don't sell to public Sims told me to piss off basically and the little guy I seen in Malaga didn't have a lot coming in. Any help would be great just need a couple of little things :handgestures-thumbupleft:

:text-+1: yep, I went to sims in Malaga and the little guy too.
There is 1or2 in Ozzie park that have some sometimes.
The little bloke in Malaga was ok with me popping in regularly to look.
Kimbo
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4" bubbler with a 6"inline thumper

Postby Woodsy71 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:39 pm

Wouldnt have thought you folk in WA would be in need of scrap.

What with the mining boom and all :-B .....i was under the impression you could kick the dirt in your backyard and unearth 6 meters of copper and a solid gold Rinehart rupee :laughing-rolling:
Woodsy71

equipment: CM and a Pot

Postby ticknaylor » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:59 am

Spose its luck of the draw kimbo next time im in osy park ill have a look for sure. Mate I was at a gold/copper mine a few weeks ago goes straight on a ship to china then they sell us cheap and nasty shit for 3000% mark up bloody shame we dont do alot of manufacturing in this countru anymore
ticknaylor

Return to Distillers Warehouse