Parkwood hardware

This is a forum developed for people looking for distilling hardware, here is where you should post links and information as to where we can find stuff on the net or in your local area.

Parkwood hardware

Postby whiskeyshiner » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:40 pm

Dropped by on the way from the airport 4" copper $85 a metre so i asked what about 6" and the guy said we dont sell it by the metre but ill check out the back got exactly one metre that looked like it had been there a while so i ask how much and he looked it up $150 and i said ill take it :happy-partydance: :happy-partydance: :happy-partydance: these guys are awesome no trade account needed bloody bargain. Thanks macstill i read it in the copper price comparison thread :happy-partydance: its gunna start its life as a thumper plate then one day when i get off my arse ill turn it into a bubbler (no time frame fellas ive seen the beating zacs copped :laughing-rolling: ) i'll definately go back to these guys again
whiskeyshiner

equipment: 4” bubbler on 100l boiler

Re: Parwood hardware

Postby Zak Griffin » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:41 pm

Now you've done it mate! You've got 6 weeks :laughing-rolling:
Zak Griffin
Lifetime Member

equipment: "The Heart of Gold" - 4" Bubbler - finally bubbling!
"Zaphod" - 3" Pot - retired
"Agrajag" - 6" Bubbler - midlife crisis build?

Re: Parkwood hardware

Postby MacStill » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:51 pm

If I ever need anything copper I'll always go there, great guys to deal with and trade prices to everyone :handgestures-thumbupleft:

I was only in there yesterday myself to pick up a roll of 3/8 for the 5 Star bokas take off ;-)

I also deleted your double post, I know you're stoked but you only need one post about it :teasing-tease: :))
MacStill
Lifetime Member

equipment: Anything I choose :P

Re: Parkwood hardware

Postby whiskeyshiner » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:15 pm

Zak Griffin wrote:Now you've done it mate! You've got 6 weeks :laughing-rolling:

I shouldnt of open my big mouth :laughing-rolling:

MacStill wrote:If I ever need anything copper I'll always go there, great guys to deal with and trade prices to everyone :handgestures-thumbupleft:

I was only in there yesterday myself to pick up a roll of 3/8 for the 5 Star bokas take off ;-)

I also deleted your double post, I know you're stoked but you only need one post about it :teasing-tease: :))

yeah just a little be excited :)) i need to convince my missus to move back into our rental so i can be closer to parkwoods :)) great bunch of blokes. Thanks again for sharing mac i havent found anywhere in perth that comes close to that price :music-deathmetal:
whiskeyshiner

equipment: 4” bubbler on 100l boiler

Return to Distillers Warehouse