auto cad template for glasser

Posts in this forum should be a complete method, educational, with pics where applicable,posts made in this area that don't fit this criteria will be moved at mods discretion.

auto cad template for glasser

Postby Thelegion » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:24 pm

Here is a quick auto cad template for a glasser build and can easily be modified. This is based on my current build for the 5 Star glass tubes.

cheers, The Legion
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thelegion

equipment: FOR YOUR 4" BUBBLING PLEASURE

Re: auto cad template for glasser

Postby Andy » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:13 pm

i think people will probably find this fairly helpful. good job :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Andy

equipment: Copper Potstill on a 50L keg boiler with a 2200w element.
Doesn't get more simple then that

Postby Thelegion » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:37 am

Andy wrote:i think people will probably find this fairly helpful. good job :handgestures-thumbupleft:

The top diagram is for 180mm diameter plate and the bottom is a 175mm plate, the glass circle and the hole pattern are the same for both. The riser and downcomber holes are 15mm (tight) for the copper pipe I get here, make them what ever size you want. The ready rod holes are 8mm but again just a reference point for your size.

Re copy this on some metric graph paper and your "Uncle Bob" and "Races the to off". :D

The Legion...
Thelegion

Postby Thelegion » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:42 pm

quick note to all,

When you go to print this out I suggest that you % scale the print job. I do this to exactly match up Mac's 4" sight glass gasket,it can take a few attempts though. Then it's a simple centre punch for your hole placement and scribe diameter. I printed a few and gave them to the local water jet cats for reference and input.
Thelegion

Return to Tips From The Workbench