Boiler cover

Boiler, burner and boiler modification talk.

Boiler cover

Postby googe » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:14 pm

Had this idea for ages but just to lazy and short of time all the time to try it, but always thought 2 BBQ hoods standing upright with the boiler in side would be awesome. Have the hinges setup so you could just open it up like ya do when there on a BBQ for access. The column of a pot would fit through the rotisery gap perfect!. See pic :laughing-rolling:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
googe

Boiler cover

Postby Urrazeb » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:21 pm

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:Haha fark googe ya made beer come out my nose with the keg on the grill...

Bloody good idea. U would want to flu it, don't want a slant column pot like mine do ya :shock:
Urrazeb

equipment: Column & pot

Boiler cover

Postby Urrazeb » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:22 pm

Urrazeb wrote::laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:Haha fark googe ya made beer come out my nose with the keg on the grill...

Bloody good idea. U would want to flu it, don't want a slant column pot like mine do ya :shock:

Edit: heaps of people chuck out barbies in my area around verge collection time :think:
Urrazeb

equipment: Column & pot

Re: Boiler cover

Postby stilltryin » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:38 pm

Its actually not a bad idea Googe :think: 8-)
stilltryin

equipment: at the moment...only a beer keg..lol!

Postby Lowndsey » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:44 pm

Will there be room left for the sausages? :laughing-rolling: Nice idea googe...you don't think inside the box ever do you? love it.
Lowndsey

equipment: 2" Bokka

Postby crow » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:55 pm

maybe hook the rotisory up to prevent wash burn :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
crow

equipment: ultra pure reflux still and a 4" 4 plate MacStill built copper bubble cap column and a 500mm scoria packed rectifying module

Postby googe » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:39 pm

Thanks fellas, i dont like boxes lowndsey :)) Crow :obscene-birdiedoublered: Can someone make it and tell me how it works, im to lazy :laughing-rolling:
googe

Return to Boilers & burners.