FSD Mac-4 SSG, $1690

High performance modular SS304 plated columns and accessories.

Re: FSD Mac-4 SSG, $1690

Postby MacStill » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:34 pm

We're currently updating our store and will be offering a "cracking" deal on these rigs for xmas, I'm sure everyone who's bought these rigs previously will agree they're "smashing" the copycats with uncomparable quality and superior design our competitors are still searching for.

I have limited stock of our "smashing" special arriving in around a week, and can offer people a pre order turn around of around 3 weeks..... our supplier is that good :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Keep an eye on the store and here for our announcement after mrs mac crunches some numbers over the weekend.

Cheers.
MacStill
Lifetime Member

equipment: Anything I choose :P

Postby MacStill » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:49 pm

LX77 wrote:If anyone considering one of these, I can personally vouch for their build quality.
Top quality gear indeed.
And Macs after sales support is awesome :handgestures-thumbupleft: :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Thanks LX77, the feedback I get is awesome and makes me realise we are doing the right thing by our customers.

Business is currently booming with many being repeat customers, even a few upgrades to 6" rigs recently, I couldn't be happier with the manner and attitude of our customers towards us with many becoming people who I now call freinds.

We have a real positive vibe going on here, it's just fantastic.

:D
MacStill
Lifetime Member

Postby Fatherjack » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:34 pm

I got the FSD 4 SSG

The product is awesome & the back up support is outstanding, Mac stands behind these 100% :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Fatherjack

equipment: 50l keg boiler
Mac pot still

Postby MacStill » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:41 pm

Fatherjack wrote:I got the FSD 4 SSG

The product is awesome & the back up support is outstanding, Mac stands behind these 100% :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Thanks FJ,

I think what stands out from the rest is I actually built modular columns & developed them while using the products we sell, this is something the imitators and copycats cannot lay claim to, for them it's all about the hunger for world domination and disparaging their competition while offering an inferior product....

That is the 5 star advantage :handgestures-thumbupleft:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

Previous

Return to 5 Star Distilling