Fantastic Service

High performance modular SS304 plated columns and accessories.

Fantastic Service

Postby pulsetech » Mon May 26, 2014 10:24 pm

Just received my Shiny New 4 Inch Pot Still From Five Star Distilling.
The Quality is just amazing. If you have not seen the Stainless work in Person the pictures just don't do it any justice.

I want to that this moment to Thank Mac for his time and support. I can be one of those pain in the ass customers who just keeps
asking questions but he has been very patient.

I plan to Run a Clean and a sacrificial run tomorrow and hopefully get my first MBWKO wash Stripped on the weekend.

Without this forum and Mac's advise I would have probably bought a T500 and knowing me I would have been disappointed
because it would do what I wanted or I would have outgrown it too fast.

P.S hope this is in the right area if not please move it
pulsetech

equipment: 4"

Re: Fantastic Service

Postby MacStill » Tue May 27, 2014 11:00 am

Thank you pulsetech, Mrs Mac & myself appreciate the feedback :handgestures-thumbupleft:

It's getting tougher keeping up with everyone as we grow, I never really expected for 5 Star to become a full time job and it's already far exceeded that, it's becoming a real challenge.

We really do appreciate everyone's patience and continued support :smile:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

equipment: Anything I choose :P

Postby Woodsy71 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:42 pm

Cheers Mac and Co,

I received my new FSD potstill and parrot today.

It arrived cleverly disguised as a TV 8-)

If looks are anything to go by...i know i'm going to be a happy man :-D

Already looking into my cunning kick cause i reckon upgrades won't be far away.

Thanks again Guys.

PS. Mac, your right, you do owe me some copper "antenna" wire for my new telly ;-)
Woodsy71

equipment: CM and a Pot

Postby MacStill » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:45 pm

You're lucky, most get boxes of margarine :laughing-rolling:

Antenna is on the way mate :handgestures-thumbupleft:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

Postby 1 2many » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:56 pm

Congrats guys on your new FSD stills and looking forward to some great pics. :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Cheers :clap: :clap:
1 2many
Lifetime Member

equipment: Portable A.G brewery ,#001 5 STAR blockhead 4" Modular 4 plate SSG with,6"inline thumper, 2.5" 9 tube shotgun, packed section, Boiler 50 ltr inverted keg 4"still mount, 2.4 Kw FSD elements 1"drain.

Postby Paulb » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:30 pm

:text-+1: Fantastic service received here too. I came home from an OS work trip last week to find a box of puff pastry waiting for me that turned into a carter head still. Now I need to start planning the second boiler........
Paulb

equipment: FSD 4" Neutraliser
FSD 50l boiler
FSD Carter Head
FSD 100l Pro boiler on the way

Postby 1 2many » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:28 pm

Paulb wrote::text-+1: Fantastic service received here too. I came home from an OS work trip last week to find a box of puff pastry waiting for me that turned into a carter head still. Now I need to start planning the second boiler........

Good stuff mate...you better go and change your equipment list then :handgestures-thumbupleft:
1 2many
Lifetime Member

equipment: Portable A.G brewery ,#001 5 STAR blockhead 4" Modular 4 plate SSG with,6"inline thumper, 2.5" 9 tube shotgun, packed section, Boiler 50 ltr inverted keg 4"still mount, 2.4 Kw FSD elements 1"drain.

Postby jayahhdee » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:15 pm

Can also vouch for FSD service, recieved my 2nd order from Mac and the team today, 1 minor issue with the order and rectified instantly.

Great service, great quality.
jayahhdee

equipment: 3.5v All Grain Beer Brewing Machine
As far as spirits go - zip

Postby Mrs Mac » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:23 pm

Thanks for the kind words Guys,

It means alot to Mac and myself, it also lets us know that we are achieving what we strive for. :happy-partydance:

Cheers
Mrs Mac
@};-
The Bubble Wrap Queen
Mrs Mac
Lifetime Member

equipment: bubble wrap
sticky tape gun
stanley knife

Postby MacStill » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:40 pm

I always feel awkward and never know what to say when I read these comments, but i do read every single one of them, and appreciate it more than you guys realise.

All too often I only hear negatives from disgruntled ex members with an agenda, it's so refreshing when these posts pop up, or I get an email or PM just because someone decided to say something nice.

Thanks guys, I know we're not perfect... we do try to do our very best 110% of the time.

:D
MacStill
Lifetime Member

Postby dogbreath vodka » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:37 am

MacStill wrote:I always feel awkward and never know what to say when I read these comments, but i do read every single one of them, and appreciate it more than you guys realise.

All too often I only hear negatives from disgruntled ex members with an agenda, it's so refreshing when these posts pop up, or I get an email or PM just because someone decided to say something nice.

Thanks guys, I know we're not perfect... we do try to do our very best 110% of the time.

:D

In that case Mac....
Thanks for all the great service you and Mrs Mac have provided with my orders.
I realise they are challenging some times. :handgestures-thumbupleft: :handgestures-thumbupleft: :handgestures-thumbupleft: :handgestures-thumbupleft:

DBV
dogbreath vodka

equipment: "Steampunk 2 - 6" Bubble cap
"Jimmy" the 4" Carter head

Postby the Doctor » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:20 am

+ 1 to that, our little distillery was made possible by the dedication, engineering and distilling knowledge and excellent service and product that, Mac and Mrs Mac have made available. Cudos to you both. And a very big thank you.
Doc
the Doctor

equipment: 6 plate bubble cap, grain brewery

Postby pulsetech » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:03 pm

Yeah looking forward to my new goodies now. The pot was a great start up but now its time to get that bubbler :music-deathmetal:

again can't say enough about Mr and Mrs Mac and their service :handgestures-thumbupleft: :handgestures-thumbupleft: :handgestures-thumbupleft:
pulsetech

Postby MacStill » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:12 pm

ok guys I'm going to be a little slow over the next few days, to my surprise my parents are arriving from QLD in a couple of hours. :happy-partydance:

I'll be answering all my emails but just maybe not as quick as everyones used to, so please dont think we're ignoring you if you dont get a reply for a half a day or so.

Thanks everyone :D
MacStill
Lifetime Member

Postby pulsetech » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:32 pm

Like I said in My Email

Take all the time you need :handgestures-thumbupleft:
pulsetech

Postby Whiskyaugogo » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:39 pm

My turn!

My beautiful FSD Eliminator arrived today (so excited) and I just wanted to add to the positives above! I am extremely grateful for the support and assistance Mr and Mrs Mac have given in purchasing my Still!

The packing was awesome and took me some time to unwrap but the "stand out" feature was the equipment! What a classy, superbly made Still.

10/10 for top quality service and equipment.......such a special treat :happy-partydance:

Sincerely guys, thank you!!! (Pics to follow soon)
Whiskyaugogo
Site Donor

equipment: To be updated

Postby C2H6O » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:01 pm

:text-+1:
The turnaround speed is sensational.. I pretty much try to buy everything online and am a bit over how long it takes for Australian business to get their product to you, often i can get something delivered from half way around the globe quicker. Mac and Mrs Mac you're doing it right, its appreciated!! :handgestures-thumbupleft: :handgestures-thumbupleft:
C2H6O

equipment: VM/LM combo on 50L keg powered by 2400w

Return to 5 Star Distilling