Huge Thanks To 5 Star Distilling

High performance modular SS304 plated columns and accessories.

Huge Thanks To 5 Star Distilling

Postby SJC » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:27 pm

Huge thanks to 5 star Distilling I have just received the rest of my goodies today.
I've only seen them on skype for now and they look unreal top quality & service :text-thankyoublue:

I did try to pass the shiny stuff off as a Valentines Present 8-} which was shut down straight away. Was worth a try.
SJC

equipment: Glasser

Re: Huge Thanks To 5 Star Distilling

Postby 1 2many » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:28 pm

:clap: :clap: :handgestures-thumbupleft:
1 2many
Lifetime Member

equipment: Portable A.G brewery ,#001 5 STAR blockhead 4" Modular 4 plate SSG with,6"inline thumper, 2.5" 9 tube shotgun, packed section, Boiler 50 ltr inverted keg 4"still mount, 2.4 Kw FSD elements 1"drain.

Re: Huge Thanks To 5 Star Distilling

Postby Mrs Mac » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:31 pm

SJC wrote:Huge thanks to 5 star Distilling I have just received the rest of my goodies today.
I've only seen them on skype for now and they look unreal top quality & service :text-thankyoublue:

I did try to pass the shiny stuff off as a Valentines Present 8-} which was shut down straight away. Was worth a try.

Good to see everything arrived ok :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Was a pleasure as always dealing with you guys.......unlucky about the valentines pressie, you should have wrapt the goodies with a red bow and added a rose then you might have gotten away with it :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: oh and a couple of chocolates :))

Keep us updated with the build.

Mrs Mac
@};-
Mrs Mac
Lifetime Member

equipment: bubble wrap
sticky tape gun
stanley knife

Return to 5 Star Distilling