Comparing 4 inch Modulars

High performance modular SS304 plated columns and accessories.

Comparing 4 inch Modulars

Postby jacobraven » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:32 pm

OK so im a bit lost i was looking at the FSD Neutralizer cause i like the idea of the neutral aswell i want to be able to do both but does it have the condenser for the "pot" stilling side to do bourbon...rum or do i get the 2.5 inch condenser aswell for those runs and remove the reflux condenser and extension or do i get the Elimnator and buy the extension or does it not have the reflux condenser? . lol
jacobraven

equipment: 100 Litre Milk Can
Neutralizer
2 2400w

Re: Comparing 4 inch Modulars

Postby Shiftynev » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:37 pm

Buddy, I think it comes with everything other than the boiler and elements. Here's a copy of the product description from the FSD site,

"The FSD Neutralizer is a 5 plate still with a 500mm packed section configured to produce the cleanest neutrals and vodkas possible.
This is the perfect rig for those that want one still that can do it all, it just depends what you want as to how many modules you use.
5 Star recommends for rums, whiskies, brandies etc. is 4 plates & single runs, while for the purest nuetral the Nuetralizer will bennifit from higher ABV upto 40% (no greater than 40%) low wines runs from stripped wash.

*boiler not included*

*copper packing available at extra cost*".

If I was buying a rig, I would seriously consider the Neutralizer.

Cheers
Shiftynev

equipment: 5 plate, 4" glass bubbler, 600mm packed section, 2"Pot, 2" Boka, 50ltr Keg boiler 2x2400w elements with voltage controller

Re: Comparing 4 inch Modulars

Postby woodduck » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:50 pm

If you buy the neutalizer you won't need a pot still mate, the beauty of the bubbler :handgestures-thumbupleft:
woodduck
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4 plate 6" copper bubbler, 6 plate 4" glass bubbler with 500mm packed section three way thumper sitting on a 50 ltr keg boiler with 6000watts, 2" pot still and a 2" boka.

Return to 5 Star Distilling