Mad Still Control

A section for all electrical discussions, including controllers, elements, wiring diagrams & schematics.
Forum rules
By participating in this section you acknowledge you are aware of aussiedistiller,com.au forum rules, policies & disclaimer.
If you are not aware please go to the rules section "before" you continue in this area of our forums.

"you expressly agree to hold aussiedistiller.com.au, Administration and moderator team, harmless for any property damage, personal injury and/or death, or any other loss or damage that may result from your use of the information or service provided here in and through out our forums"

the information found in our forums, are from many sources, qualified and un qualified as is the nature of the internet, and as such you use this information at your own risk. No liability directly or indirectly will be accepted by aussiedistillers.com.au, administration, the mod team or their heirs, whatsoever.

Regards,

aussiedistiller team.

Mad Still Control

Postby Mad » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:54 pm

When I first made my element controller I worked with what I had. a small clipsal jbox for the regulator and display no fan (huge oversight) I don't even have any pictures it was that sad. Then came MkII a bit of thought a little planning and then gunho straight into it. lol end result

internally is a little messy I didn't have flex cable available but I do now so I have a bit of tidy up work on the inside. the pics were directly after completion hence it stil looks a bit dirty. works a treat looks the part and plenty of room for a few more screens when I want more bling. has a 24vdc power supply inside which is only being utilised by the fan at present.
Mad

equipment: SS Super Reflux(retired), 3600w keg boiler, 3" stainless boka with 4 Barrel shotty

Return to Electrical Hardware