Tilt hydrometer

A section for all electrical discussions, including controllers, elements, wiring diagrams & schematics.
Forum rules
By participating in this section you acknowledge you are aware of aussiedistiller,com.au forum rules, policies & disclaimer.
If you are not aware please go to the rules section "before" you continue in this area of our forums.

"you expressly agree to hold aussiedistiller.com.au, Administration and moderator team, harmless for any property damage, personal injury and/or death, or any other loss or damage that may result from your use of the information or service provided here in and through out our forums"

the information found in our forums, are from many sources, qualified and un qualified as is the nature of the internet, and as such you use this information at your own risk. No liability directly or indirectly will be accepted by aussiedistillers.com.au, administration, the mod team or their heirs, whatsoever.

Regards,

aussiedistiller team.

Re: Tilt hydrometer

Postby j0sh2008 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:33 pm

Im into the tech side of things :-B

In the control box i making I'm monitoring temps in the still and cooling water also. I know its not necessary but i like it :techie-typing:

Also i plan on opening a distillery back home in Thailand ( Still in the planning stage ) So having all the data and info will help me like bluc said
j0sh2008

equipment: 4" 5star still - 4 plates + 500mm packed section
100L milk can boiler - 2400W & 3600W FSD elements.
2 X 1000L IBC - Recirculating water

Re: Tilt hydrometer

Postby EziTasting » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:15 pm

Yer, I'm in there too.

I just realised that AGs aren't just water, Barley and yeast! Everything affects the outcome, the efficiency AND the flavour!!

Just because I use the best Barley doesn't mean I'll make a great Whisky! Likewise with water and especially yeast! So when you finally think you figured all that out, a ferment shits itself... :angry-banghead:
So now your double checking everything and you start to doubt yourself! :shifty:

So, that's what I want the data for. :think:
EziTasting

equipment: Newbie - Keg Boiler & 4" 4 plate glasser

Previous

Return to Electrical Hardware