Controller

A section for all electrical discussions, including controllers, elements, wiring diagrams & schematics.
Forum rules
By participating in this section you acknowledge you are aware of aussiedistiller,com.au forum rules, policies & disclaimer.
If you are not aware please go to the rules section "before" you continue in this area of our forums.

"you expressly agree to hold aussiedistiller.com.au, Administration and moderator team, harmless for any property damage, personal injury and/or death, or any other loss or damage that may result from your use of the information or service provided here in and through out our forums"

the information found in our forums, are from many sources, qualified and un qualified as is the nature of the internet, and as such you use this information at your own risk. No liability directly or indirectly will be accepted by aussiedistillers.com.au, administration, the mod team or their heirs, whatsoever.

Regards,

aussiedistiller team.

Controller

Postby j0sh2008 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:58 pm

Hey everyone :greetings-waveyellow:

Ive almost finished cutting out my controller and then going to give it a polish so its nice and shiny.

There is a few more things to cut in the side for the cooling fans and cable glands etc and put the electric parrot back together.

I build a temp logger that will go inside if everything fits. So i can record all the temp data :-B but hopefuly with in the next few weeks get everything wired up
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
j0sh2008

equipment: 4" 5star still - 4 plates + 500mm packed section
100L milk can boiler - 2400W & 3600W FSD elements.
2 X 1000L IBC - Recirculating water

Re: Controller

Postby Doubleuj » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:34 pm

Nice mate, very nice :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Doubleuj
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4" stainless glasser

Postby j0sh2008 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:59 pm

Doubleuj wrote:Nice mate, very nice :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Thanks mate :handgestures-thumbupleft:
j0sh2008

Postby woodduck » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:40 pm

Looking good, very fancy. No idea how you blokes work these things out, very tech savvy. Well done :handgestures-thumbupleft:
woodduck
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4 plate 6" copper bubbler, 6 plate 4" glass bubbler with 500mm packed section three way thumper sitting on a 50 ltr keg boiler with 6000watts, 2" pot still and a 2" boka.

Postby j0sh2008 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:35 pm

woodduck wrote:Looking good, very fancy. No idea how you blokes work these things out, very tech savvy. Well done :handgestures-thumbupleft:

:laughing-rolling: thanks Woody. It pretty much just shows me the temps, has an alarm if it gets to hot and I can use the last PID to control the voltage to the elements in my boiler and also for when I’m using my mash tun..

I had heaps of stuff around my shed so I thought I would make a controller :-B
j0sh2008

Return to Electrical Hardware