BEST BUDGET HEATING/ELEMENT/VOLTAGE/AMP CONTROLLER

A section for all electrical discussions, including controllers, elements, wiring diagrams & schematics.
Forum rules
By participating in this section you acknowledge you are aware of aussiedistiller,com.au forum rules, policies & disclaimer.
If you are not aware please go to the rules section "before" you continue in this area of our forums.

"you expressly agree to hold aussiedistiller.com.au, Administration and moderator team, harmless for any property damage, personal injury and/or death, or any other loss or damage that may result from your use of the information or service provided here in and through out our forums"

the information found in our forums, are from many sources, qualified and un qualified as is the nature of the internet, and as such you use this information at your own risk. No liability directly or indirectly will be accepted by aussiedistillers.com.au, administration, the mod team or their heirs, whatsoever.

Regards,

aussiedistiller team.

Re: BEST BUDGET HEATING/ELEMENT/VOLTAGE/AMP CONTROLLER

Postby Zak Griffin » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:45 am

Don't panic mate, if you'd been around and seen the voracity of the other suppliers tactics towards Mac and his gear you'd understand.

They aren't welcome here, we don't talk about them here. That's the rules.
Zak Griffin
Lifetime Member

equipment: "The Heart of Gold" - 4" Bubbler - finally bubbling!
"Zaphod" - 3" Pot - retired
"Agrajag" - 6" Bubbler - midlife crisis build?

Postby HiString » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:14 am

Apologies if people took my comment too seriously.

Particularly to Sam........mate I joined here in May 2011 and made one post before real life interfered and I didn't get back to this forum until early this year hence I apparently missed the "fun and games" and had no idea how crappy it must have been.

Subject is now history as far as I'm concerned.
HiString

Postby scythe » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:38 pm

Its not hard to not mention other still suppliers "available" in Aust. Because they are nowhere near the quality of 5star.
If you want to know if 5star is:
Worth it?
Best?
Good quality?
The answer is yes to all simple as that.

Now this is an element controller thread, which 5star do not sell, which is why most build, but again if you are mentioning another still supplier (avertising) it is in breach of the forum rules.

On another forum they had a filter that would change certain words to others once posted, one particular one was changed to asterisks due to this very reason.
scythe

equipment: Dreaming of a 4" bubbler

Previous

Return to Electrical Hardware