Got your L plates on?

All general & off topic posts go here
Live Chat Is Here

Got your L plates on?

Postby MacStill » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:58 pm

If you're new to this game & want to know something just ask it & our members here "WILL" do their best to "answer" your questions, we've all been there as a learner before.

One thing that is pissing me off more and more is the arrogance & fukt up attitude of "old time" guys who in the last few months have finally built something worth talking about on HD.... These cunts need to pull their fuckin heads in & stop blowing smoke up their own arses, half of them only built a flute a few months ago and now they reckon everyone needs to take advise from them.

Well fuck them, olddog, LWTCS & myself are amongst the first who started playing in this feild, there are others sure but to get slammed for a new idea cuz your not following the consensus is bullshit.

Building a bok, a pot or something else? good on you, dont be afraid to ask..... the first cunt that says read read read, or work it out for yourself gets his arse booted from the forum...

If anyone here cant answer the question without being a cunt, dont fucken answer it & leave it to people who want to.
MacStill
Lifetime Member

equipment: Anything I choose :P

Re: Got your L plates on?

Postby Sam. » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:17 pm

Well said mate, any questions I have I just post it because I want to hear from the wisdom of this forum for the answer, I don't want to trall the net for fucking hours looking for the answer. I am not a member of any of the other forums and I stay away from them because of all the bullshit I hear about them. This forum is really great, I would hate to see it go the way of the others. Maybe the mods do need to be hard arses and boot the ones being wankas.

My 2 cents anyway
Sam.
Lifetime Member

equipment: Original FSD 5 plate 4 inch modular bubbler SSG with hand crafted plates and parrot by Mac.
18 Gal boiler.
2 x 2400W elements and power controller.

Postby Kimbo » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Here Here :clap: :clap: :clap:
Kimbo
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4" bubbler with a 6"inline thumper

Postby MacStill » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:39 pm

Just dont ask fuck all tonight cause I'm fucken drunk.... :laughing-rolling:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

Postby Panda » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:11 am

Whitney Houston died today so I think everyone should tone it down to show thier respect.

Here is a picture of the ninja turtles, I always liked the orange one best
Panda

equipment: T500 & CM with pot head.

Postby R-sole » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:12 am

Don't hold it all in Mcstill...

Say what you really think :lol: :lol: :lol: :laughing-rolling:
R-sole

equipment: Keg based pot stiller. 3" vm for occasionally making product for macerations and redistillation.

Postby Cane Toad » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:09 am

He usually fkn does :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :clap:
Cane Toad

equipment: where's my football :(

Postby maheel » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:17 am

5Star wrote:Don't hold it all in Mcstill...
Say what you really think :lol: :lol: :lol: :laughing-rolling:

Big Don wrote:He usually fkn does :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :clap:

still early over there he might be sleeping it off

i caught myself the other week saying "you got some reading to do" on HD... i hate myself :lol:
but honest the OP needed to do some reading to really understand :angry-banghead: :laughing-rolling:
maheel

Postby Frank » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:07 am

Panda wrote:Whitney Houston died today so I think everyone should tone it down to show thier respect.

Here is a picture of the ninja turtles, I always liked the orange one best

:clap: :? :think: :lol: Panda if that aint the strangest post I've ever seem on this forum then its certainlymade it to the medals!!!! Have you got any of what you were taking left??? :laughing-rolling:

(Ahem... McStill if I may spinkle a little water on your most fired up opinion for a moment)....
Well, I haven't even got the 'car' yet to put the 'L' plates on :roll: :oops: but, mate, I reckon yours is a great call as there's just FAR too much self inflated BS all over the web IMHO let alone in distilling forums and, like S&L, I only visit this one for all the same reasons.
Besides why pump up such hollowmen at all? Time is too precious to waste in such a manner.

So.... :text-thankyoublue: again to the moderators et al for doing 'their best' to keep this forum in accordance with its 'banner'.
Frank

Postby Cane Toad » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:32 am

Yeah you're right Maheel,it would have been about 3am over here when he last posted,he's probably down at the chemist warehouse as we speak :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Cane Toad

Postby MacStill » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:44 pm

Big Don wrote:Yeah you're right Maheel,it would have been about 3am over here when he last posted,he's probably down at the chemist warehouse as we speak :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

I make good cuts, havnt been to the chemist for years :laughing-rolling:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

Postby grumpthehermit » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:19 pm

You guys crack me up.

I have not been here long but I have been reading my ar5e off every chance I get so I can hopefully not be asking the "stupid questions".

I have learnt heaps so far and pick up on something else everytime I log in. Thanks so much for making this site possible.

The ninja turtles are fu(king awesome by the way ...

TURTLE POWER !!!

Cheers
GTH
grumpthehermit

Postby stubbydrainer » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Panda wrote:Whitney Houston died today so I think everyone should tone it down to show thier respect.

its just another junkie dying , no sympathy here for her, just her family
stubbydrainer

equipment: 4" perf. plate bubbler,2 1/2" pot with a triple wall liebig,
Small 8L pot for experiments & Gin, 6Kw 80ltr electric boiler , P.I.D/PWM controller
1/2 share with SBB in a 3" boka,

Postby Panda » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:02 pm

stubbydrainer wrote:

its just another junkie dying , no sympathy here for her, just her family

Stop having a CRACK at her...
Panda

equipment: T500 & CM with pot head.

Postby Cane Toad » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:08 pm

I cud a started wid da diggee jokes.....bud didn....cuz :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Cane Toad

Postby MacStill » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:15 pm

maheel wrote:but honest the OP needed to do some reading to really understand :angry-banghead: :laughing-rolling:

That's fair enough, but wouldnt it be better to gently steer the guy in the right direction with encouragement and links?

I've noticed a few flute threads have gone sour there lately.

That topic over there has now been axed & locked up, they've got more locks there than Bunnings :laughing-rolling:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

Postby Torp » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:18 pm

I agree McStill, I find if you want an answer to your question you have to ask it.Way too many posts there to search. I would rather have a link to a post than to get flamed. I realize that the HD guys have had a thousand newbs since the Moonshiners show aired in the states last fall and they think they have to keep everyone safe BUT it also states in their agenda that they want to make home brewing legal. The only way to do that there is to have enough people doing it that the govt. is going to relent to the pressure and declare it legal. They are shooting themselves in the foot by pissing people off. But then what do I know?
Torp

equipment: 3" pot still head on a 13 gallon milk can boiler with 5500 watt element and controller

Return to The Dunder Pit