Amazing,isn't it

All general & off topic posts go here
Live Chat Is Here

Amazing,isn't it

Postby Cane Toad » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Just rang a fella to see if he could go and do a job for me,700km west of Townsville,one thing led to another and I told him that next time he was passing through to call on and we'd have a drink.Then he said that he'd bring some of his "homebrew".I replied,don't worry about beer,fridge is always full.Na he said,I got a still and make my own grog....
Well,here I am pissing myself laughing,and he asks "what's wrong","nuffin" sed me :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
After a bit of a chat,he was gobsmacked,apparently the town he's in there are quite a few on the HBS roundabout.He's gunna call for a chat tomorrow,I've known this fella for a few years,another businessman that's doing alright and makes his own piss :handgestures-thumbupleft: :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Look out Mod's,there may be an influx of people from the same town,and they're all fucking cowboys :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Cane Toad

equipment: where's my football :(

Re: Amazing,isn't it

Postby Kal » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:21 pm

Hahaha nice story Don!

Only distillers I've ever run into are old timers who used to make grappa or slivovitch 40 years ago :lol:
Kal

equipment: 50L keg boiler
2" bok still
4" plate still

Return to The Dunder Pit