Huge Rat

All general & off topic posts go here
Live Chat Is Here

Re: Huge Rat

Postby SBB » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Best you stay in the shed with the still and let Mrs mac operate the camera :teasing-tease: :teasing-tease: :teasing-tease:
SBB
Lifetime Member

equipment: (The Pelican) a 2 inch pot / stripper on 25L electric boiler interchangable with T500 reflux still...... 2 1/2 inch pot still on 50L keg (gas burner).....
3 inch Boka (half share with Draino),...... 4 inch 4 plate perforated plate Bubbler

Postby MacStill » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:56 pm

It's still pretty cool that we got bandicoots here, considered endangered and extinct in many parts of WA :handgestures-thumbupleft:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

equipment: Anything I choose :P

Postby MacStill » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:58 pm

Mrs Mac just said oh how cool, we should call him Barney :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

Postby SBB » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:28 am

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: .......Draino's just gunna love that heheheheheh.
SBB
Lifetime Member

equipment: (The Pelican) a 2 inch pot / stripper on 25L electric boiler interchangable with T500 reflux still...... 2 1/2 inch pot still on 50L keg (gas burner).....
3 inch Boka (half share with Draino),...... 4 inch 4 plate perforated plate Bubbler

Postby stubbydrainer » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:37 am

just blow the cunts away ( preferably with a HUGE calibre rifle, hmmmm a Barrett 50 cal comes to mind :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: ) Mac and be done with 'em
My better half loved the bandicoots here at the start, it was all Ahh's and aww beautiful, arnt the lovely, till the started digging up the garden ....now its a bit like watching Elmer Fudd in action :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Its easier to seek forgiveness than permission ....Remember :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
This lazy arse dog I got here wouldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag, until it comes to kill'n bandicoots, fuk man it's like jeckyl and hyde :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

cheers
stubbydrainer

equipment: 4" perf. plate bubbler,2 1/2" pot with a triple wall liebig,
Small 8L pot for experiments & Gin, 6Kw 80ltr electric boiler , P.I.D/PWM controller
1/2 share with SBB in a 3" boka,

Postby MacStill » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:02 pm

I can only seek forgiveness for one thing at a time :laughing-rolling:

.... and anyway, how could anyone think of hurting our little "Barneycoot" :text-lol:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

Postby DeeJae » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:07 pm

McStill wrote:It's still pretty cool that we got bandicoots here, considered endangered and extinct in many parts of WA :handgestures-thumbupleft:

i seen quite a few bandicoots in the jandakot area , one belly up under a pool cover i rolled up once too they absolutely reak when dead
DeeJae

equipment: All Copper 4 Plate Bubbler ( built by mcstill )
Keg boiler

Previous

Return to The Dunder Pit