The Banter Box

All general & off topic posts go here
Live Chat Is Here

Re: How to.... easy, easy flange.

Postby audistiller » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:04 am

McStill wrote:Ok here's how I do my version of an easy flange

Heres my version of an easy flange. :laughing-rolling:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
audistiller

equipment: 2x 30L Fermenters
T500 Reflux Still with a spare Reflux Column

Re: The Banter Box

Postby crow » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:47 pm

Took the kids to the Circus today first time I've had to pay to see clowns in Ballarat
crow

equipment: ultra pure reflux still and a 4" 4 plate MacStill built copper bubble cap column and a 500mm scoria packed rectifying module

Postby Kimbo » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:59 pm

I was at the Maccas in Ballarat last xmas, plenty of clowns there :-D
Kimbo
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4" bubbler with a 6"inline thumper

Postby crow » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:32 pm

kimbo wrote:I was at the Maccas in Ballarat last xmas, plenty of clowns there :-D

yeah and not Ronald either did they fuck ya order up or ya in the lucky 3%
crow

equipment: ultra pure reflux still and a 4" 4 plate MacStill built copper bubble cap column and a 500mm scoria packed rectifying module

Postby Kimbo » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:35 pm

Yep, they fucked it :))
Kimbo
Lifetime Member

Postby Cane Toad » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:19 pm

What do you expect from Victorians :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Cane Toad

equipment: where's my football :(

Postby crow » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:21 am

c'mon fella's little simpithy needed here I'd be all f..cked up if'n I drank (V)omit (B)ags or any of the other yarra horror's they knock up this ways . I mean to say , 3 days from start to in ya bottlo how do ya reckon thats achieved . what I've heard : Get it to AV fast as , kill it with sulfur and arsenic toss half a wheat bag of sugar in to disguise the green , chemical Yarra taste some detergent(this bit is fact) because its just to young to produce its own head and wulah got ya self a great tasting god awful case of the shits gut ache headache hangover power spew brew and now ya expect these poor long suffering victims to be polite considerate and intelligent fair go sport try getting on this :obscene-moneypiss: for a week and see how polite you are :icon-lol: :icon-lol: :icon-lol:
crow

Postby R-sole » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:45 am

Coppers knocked on my door yesterday.

They said my dog had been chasing some kids on a pushbike.

Fukin bullshit, i said.

My dog can't even ride a pushbike. :roll:

LyingCuntsPunkin
R-sole

equipment: Keg based pot stiller. 3" vm for occasionally making product for macerations and redistillation.

Postby Kimbo » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:14 pm

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Kimbo
Lifetime Member

Postby audistiller » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:18 pm

Instead of starting a wasted thread, can anyone with knowledge tell me if I can use my ABN registered for a computer business, to purchase other things not....really....related...to...umm....computers ?

Regards
audistiller

Postby MacStill » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:25 pm

Fuck yeah, just call it advertising or promotional expenses :))
MacStill
Lifetime Member

equipment: Anything I choose :P

Postby audistiller » Tue May 01, 2012 12:59 am

McStill wrote:Fuck yeah, just call it advertising or promotional expenses :))

I think it would be rather funny explaining how purchasing 1000 spirit bottles can be passed off as an expense, but I would think there may be a way around it, I suppose its worth looking into to see if I can get away with it, legally of course. 8-}

Disclaimer: I do not condone the misuse of a business name to entitle someone access to cheaper products and services. :D
audistiller

Postby crow » Tue May 01, 2012 1:19 am

Dodgy bunch of cranks and ner'do wells ain't yaz ;-)
crow

Postby Kimbo » Tue May 01, 2012 9:18 am

Using an ABN to purchase is not a problem,
trying to claim the bottles as an expense may be one tho!(but only if you get audited) ;-)
Kimbo
Lifetime Member

Postby audistiller » Wed May 02, 2012 12:13 pm

I just pulled another all nighter reading about all the different things associated with this hobby, and I came across a website with a list of Distilleries in Australia and Tasmania. I didn't know Australia is home to 17 active whisky distilleries, and there is a link to the websites of those listed to have a look through - http://www.australianwhiskies.com/whisk ... eries.html
audistiller

Postby crow » Wed May 02, 2012 1:11 pm

ha ha so you couldn't sleep either yeah saw ya on and off here . I spent along time at artisan looking at plate threads . I reckon I looked at the site your talking about 6 or 8 months ago and noticed 2 are not that far from me wouldn't mind seeing if I can organize a tour sometime down the track , only ever had 2 aussie whiskeys Gilt edge :puke-huge: and Bentleys :puke-huge: :puke-huge: :puke-huge: :puke-huge: couldn't even finish that one
crow

Postby maheel » Wed May 02, 2012 1:15 pm

audistiller wrote:I just pulled another all nighter reading about all the different things associated with this hobby, and I came across a website with a list of Distilleries in Australia and Tasmania. I didn't know Australia is home to 17 active whisky distilleries, and there is a link to the websites of those listed to have a look through - http://www.australianwhiskies.com/whisk ... eries.html

the author of that website has a whole chain of "whiskey sites" if you google his name and the word whiskey

he either likes whiskey a whole lot or he's creating some business (advertising click links ?)

I dont care either way just noticed it.... will take of my foil hat now...
maheel

Postby Frank » Wed May 02, 2012 6:00 pm

I've had the pleasure of a few quaffs of two Aussie 'single malts'...both barrel strength and both from Taswegia....
Larks and Sullivans Cove.
IMHO they do Australia proud...a bit bitey (mind you they are 55%ABV+) and not up with the best of Speyside or Islay but truckloads better than......well, most of them really :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Frank

Postby crow » Wed May 02, 2012 8:38 pm

not many ppl would know but smiths of Yalumba produced a whiskey a few yrs back . It has not been released yet as far as i know but is reported to be a really top quality whiskey if you were to phone Yalumba you could most likely find the release date and perhaps reserve an order . EDIT doubt it will be a cheapy, couldn't be more over rated than JW blue though could it :roll: (not putting shit on Johnny Blue its nice $50 a bottle nice not 250 300 dollars nice) Glen Fuclas is 10 times better at say $65 and if I've mis spelt that I don't give a fuclas
crow

Postby audistiller » Wed May 02, 2012 9:24 pm

croweater wrote:ha ha so you couldn't sleep either yeah saw ya on and off here.

Yeah I could of slept if I tried hard enough, but I often get entrapped reading through various sites, all it takes is one interesting link and the next thing I know its 6.00am, but then again I have been known to do strange things at 2.00am. :shock:
audistiller

PreviousNext

Return to The Dunder Pit