The Banter Box

All general & off topic posts go here
Live Chat Is Here

Re: My mega fuggly adjustable pot still

Postby Frank » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:47 am

5Star wrote:
devotus wrote:Well cheers for that, I was unaware that there was other closed off areas to this site. I was wondering why they are closed off.

Yep, there's places you can't see.
Unless you are admin on a forum, they will all have places you can't see.
I'm special and there's places i can't see too.

SO............
:think: :?
if there are places you can't see unless you are special in which case there are still places you cannot see.....
who can see THOSE places???
:teasing-tease:
Frank

Re: The Banter Box

Postby R-sole » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:06 am

I told you. Admin.
R-sole

equipment: Keg based pot stiller. 3" vm for occasionally making product for macerations and redistillation.

Re: My mega fuggly adjustable pot still

Postby devotus » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:34 pm

5Star wrote:Yep, there's places you can't see.

There's the mods forum where us specials get to talk about you lot of rabble, there's the place where we put all the rubbish (which is the one in this post you can't see) etc.

Unless you are admin on a forum, they will all have places you can't see.

I'm special and there's places i can't see too. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Yeah of course there are admin areas we have them on the site that I'm a mod on as well, but what had me all in a kafuffle was someone posted a link to a thread about Photobucket (I think) and when I clicked on it I got the "please fuck off you are not permitted to view this" message. I felt rejected and not part of the cool crowd. I was wondering if there were other parts of the forum that were open to some members and not to others.

No big deal if that is so, it just clears up why I got that message. :handgestures-thumbupleft:
devotus

equipment: copper alembic pot still
+
1.5 inch VM column

Postby crow » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:31 pm

Don's link :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: I got that too
crow

equipment: ultra pure reflux still and a 4" 4 plate MacStill built copper bubble cap column and a 500mm scoria packed rectifying module

Postby R-sole » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:45 pm

There could be..... :)) :))
R-sole

equipment: Keg based pot stiller. 3" vm for occasionally making product for macerations and redistillation.

Postby Cane Toad » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:57 pm

Alright :doh: so I fucked it up yet again :shhh: But on a completely different note,how's everyone feeling after a Saturday night on the fruits of our labour??? :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: I didn't have fish and chups for lunch,but I did have fish,scollops (with roe on),prawns,cuttlefish and mussels done in a garlic and ginger creamy sauce with rice and fresh peas,beans and capsicum.Fuck I can cook :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Cane Toad

equipment: where's my football :(

Postby Kimbo » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:15 pm

Big Don wrote:Alright :doh: so I fucked it up yet again :shhh: But on a completely different note,how's everyone feeling after a Saturday night on the fruits of our labour??? :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: I didn't have fish and chups for lunch,but I did have fish,scollops (with roe on),prawns,cuttlefish and mussels done in a garlic and ginger creamy sauce with rice and fresh peas,beans and capsicum.Fuck I can cook :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

wanka :drool:
Kimbo
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4" bubbler with a 6"inline thumper

Postby crow » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:56 pm

yeah eh +1 thought i did well with char grilled onion and capsican cooked in paprika , garlic and butter severed with Spanish snags . Feel like binning them now . up for swapping lunch boxes ?
crow

equipment: ultra pure reflux still and a 4" 4 plate MacStill built copper bubble cap column and a 500mm scoria packed rectifying module

Postby MacStill » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:30 pm

5Star wrote:There could be..... :)) :))

:laughing-rolling:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

equipment: Anything I choose :P

Postby devotus » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:12 pm

McStill wrote:

fine, I'll start my own gang and you bastards can't join! Image ImageImageImage
devotus

equipment: copper alembic pot still
+
1.5 inch VM column

Postby MacStill » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:35 pm

devotus wrote:
McStill wrote:

fine, I'll start my own gang and you bastards can't join! Image ImageImageImage

OKAY! 8-} 8-} 8-}
MacStill
Lifetime Member

Postby audistiller » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:31 pm

Big Don wrote:Alright :doh: so I fucked it up yet again :shhh: But on a completely different note,how's everyone feeling after a Saturday night on the fruits of our labour??? :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: I didn't have fish and chups for lunch,but I did have fish,scollops (with roe on),prawns,cuttlefish and mussels done in a garlic and ginger creamy sauce with rice and fresh peas,beans and capsicum.Fuck I can cook :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Sorry I couldn't make it Don, I thought I would be a good pal and let you eat it all yourself since it sounds so bloody nice.
audistiller

equipment: 2x 30L Fermenters
T500 Reflux Still with a spare Reflux Column

Postby MacStill » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:57 pm

audistiller wrote:

Sorry I couldn't make it Don, I thought I would be a good pal and let you eat it all yourself since it sounds so bloody nice.

Fuck him he's a show off and full of shit! :))

We have Dhufish & KG's that piss all over their shit fish :teasing-neener: :D :teasing-neener:

100_5134sm.JPG

P7260155sm.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MacStill
Lifetime Member

Postby Cane Toad » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Sorry for the late reply fellas,made too much last night and had to finish it off tonight :handgestures-thumbupleft: :handgestures-thumbupleft: Off to bed now to see how many of the dozen pacific oysters will work :teasing-neener: :teasing-neener: That's if the missus will let me :naughty: :naughty:
Should have got her 2 dozen :whistle:
Cane Toad

equipment: where's my football :(

Postby SBB » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:34 pm

Don past experience suggests that women are best marinated in ALC........not oysters ;-)
SBB
Lifetime Member

equipment: (The Pelican) a 2 inch pot / stripper on 25L electric boiler interchangable with T500 reflux still...... 2 1/2 inch pot still on 50L keg (gas burner).....
3 inch Boka (half share with Draino),...... 4 inch 4 plate perforated plate Bubbler

Postby audistiller » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:02 am

I didn't think you would be the fisho type Mac, that's a nice load of quality fish, especially that Dhuie.
audistiller

Postby crow » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:46 am

SBB wrote:Don past experience suggests that women are best marinated in ALC........not oysters ;-)

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: yeah hey and if thats not working take the bottle off em and drink it ya self then ya wont give a shit what does or doesn't happen
Mcstill : when I last stayed over there and the 2 times before for that matter we went after aboloney off reefs just a short jog up from Perth . That was without doubt the best stuff to come out of the sea over there almost the best stuff I've had period excluding the Barra (NT)and morten bay bugs (NSW) I caught that is , well toss up anyway
crow

Postby R-sole » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:16 am

McStill wrote:

We have Dhufish & KG's that piss all over their shit fish :teasing-neener: :D :teasing-neener:

And your still eating fukin trevally :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
R-sole

Postby audistiller » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:38 am

5Star wrote:And your still eating fukin trevally :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Thats the staple diet for Ford drivers.... :laughing-rolling:
audistiller

Postby MacStill » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:54 am

audistiller wrote:
5Star wrote:And your still eating fukin trevally :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Thats the staple diet for Ford drivers.... :laughing-rolling:

Gotta give the neighbours something :))
MacStill
Lifetime Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Dunder Pit