Just For Fun

All general & off topic posts go here
Live Chat Is Here

Just For Fun

Postby RuddyCrazy » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:18 pm

G'day Guy's,
Well fueled by Mr. James Boag's Premium Lager a new idea was born as I got sick of the rats eating my hydrometer tubes and dropping them on the floor it was time to make a leather holder for them. Now thinking about the leather what else but a emu leg could suffice :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

so this new product is born

emu holder.jpg

Like with every leather product I make I hand sew it and use waxed cotton so the products stand the test of time. My wallet is 20 years old and still in good service and the tobacco pouch I designed is 10 years old and still kicking.

As far as putting a price on this 8-} to one it's gold but to another man it's not worth a brass razoo :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Cheers Bryan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

equipment: 4" copper bubbler with a setup for Neutral and a thumper for Whisky and my old 5 litre pot for doing maceration runs and MiniMe the baby pot still

Re: Just For Fun

Postby bluc » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:11 pm

looks awesome :handgestures-thumbupleft:
bluc
Site Donor

equipment: 2" pot with 2" shotty 400mm long 5x 1/2" on a t500 boiler.
50l keg boiler 4" still mount 4" sight glass 1" drain..
4 plate 4" bubbler, 600mm packed section

Re: Just For Fun

Postby RuddyCrazy » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:10 pm

This was the first pic I took but it didn't give the pouch the justice it needed but it does show my Strawberry ferment going. It is great to see the EC1118 yeast work at such low temps and the pouch standing upright as it should.

strawberry pic.jpg

When i get an idea in my mind drawings don't matter as I just do it and I do know this one that is way out of box but eh if one can't have some fun then it aint life
:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Now these things may look crazy but eh they sell like hot cakes and I do need to raise some funds to buy a argon/co2 bottle.

the invasion.jpg

Cheers Bryan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by RuddyCrazy on Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

equipment: 4" copper bubbler with a setup for Neutral and a thumper for Whisky and my old 5 litre pot for doing maceration runs and MiniMe the baby pot still

Return to The Dunder Pit