Facebook Groups

All general & off topic posts go here
Live Chat Is Here

Re: Facebook Groups

Postby hgwells » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:39 pm

RuddyCrazy wrote:Just gotta love this one :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

G'day guys I used a new 2200 watt element in my keg on the weekend, when I pulled the extension lead out of the wall at the end of the run this happened...... any ideas why?

homedis.jpg

Ooh, ooh, I know, I know……………..cause you’re a dickhead
hgwells
Site Donor

equipment: FSD Neutraliser
FSD Carter Head
60L Milkcan Boiler
100L 5 Star Boiler
3x 2400 Elements
1x 3600 Element
Turbo-500

Postby The Stig » Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:42 pm

RuddyCrazy wrote:Just gotta love this one :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

G'day guys I used a new 2200 watt element in my keg on the weekend, when I pulled the extension lead out of the wall at the end of the run this happened...... any ideas why?

homedis.jpg

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-stickwhack: :violence-stickwhack: :violence-stickwhack:
The Stig
Site Nerd

equipment: Only the Best will Do.
Mac4 SSG Bubbles of Joy

Postby Wellsy » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:56 pm

Is it because he was using solar power on a really sunny day and potentially got to much power ?????
Wellsy

equipment: FSD 4” Modular Pot Still plus 4 FSD Bubble plates on FSD 50 ltr Milk Can Boiler + 2 x 2400W FSD Element and Guard Kits

Postby RuddyCrazy » Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:47 pm

Man you guy's make me laugh :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

All i did was save the pic of that FB group and copied the text and the top line was my writing :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

It was great to see you guys fall over the barrel to even think that was me :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

and I gotta say this thread never stops giving :handgestures-thumbupleft: even if it is at the expense of forum members :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Cheers Bryan
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

equipment: 4" copper bubbler with a setup for Neutral and a thumper for Whisky and my old 5 litre pot for doing maceration runs and MiniMe the baby pot still

Postby Wellsy » Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:17 pm

Well you have not said which one of us guessed the correct reason for your cable melting mate

Was it the solar power off grid, or because your a dickhead :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Oh mr Kotter, mt kotter. Is it both lol
Wellsy

equipment: FSD 4” Modular Pot Still plus 4 FSD Bubble plates on FSD 50 ltr Milk Can Boiler + 2 x 2400W FSD Element and Guard Kits

Postby The Stig » Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:44 pm

More Facebook fuckery
I couldn’t help but get drawn into this stupidity and now he’s calling me names
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Stig
Site Nerd

Mac4 SSG Bubbles of Joy

Postby The Stig » Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:53 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Stig
Site Nerd

Mac4 SSG Bubbles of Joy

Postby Wellsy » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:59 am

and there lies your mistake Stig.

You foolishly thought facts would win an arguement lol.

I hope you dont get reincarnated as a fish mate as you wont last long, you just cant resisit the bait can you lol.

I have said it before and i will say it again, never argue with an idiot as they will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience hahahahaha

It seems some people just cant help but pontificate that their way is the only way, and facebook is a breeding ground for them. It is such a shame others will follow the incorrect advice simply because they know no better and these posters sound so confident.

It just goes to show how lucky we are to have this site and such a breadth of knowledge that others are happy to share with us.
Wellsy

Postby LikkerSheWillLoveIt » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:08 pm

That’s why I deleted flogbook. Too many keyboard warriors that know everything about everything.
LikkerSheWillLoveIt

equipment: Home made 50L keg boiler. PID controlled. Stainless Column dual valved reflux still.

Postby B-Man » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:37 am

Saw this on the market place. Guy is selling his setup great home made filter :scared-eek:
Screenshot_20240415_065625_Facebook.jpg
B-Man

equipment: keg 4" Bubbler

Postby The Stig » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:44 am

Tasty , seen some guy bragging about his oil heated 2” still running 9kw and catching in a plastic funnel - surprised the funnel didn’t melt :angry-banghead:
Never ceases to amaze
The Stig
Site Nerd

Mac4 SSG Bubbles of Joy

Postby WoodyD40 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:30 pm

This is seriously the funniest thread on the forum (that I've found to date).
I do have facebook - but have chosen to not be on it for nearly 10 years now.

My wife tells me everything that I need to know about 'social things' and the reast I really don't need to know.
My life is pretty happy in blissful ignorance.

BUT - I am very pleased to do my research on a site filled with valuable information (blatant plug for this forum), and cant wait to try out the tried and true recipes and then maybe one day experiment with a few adaptions. (fingers crossed).
WoodyD40
Site Donor

equipment: Air Still
65l Alcoengine Boiler with Copper Reflux Still (Digiboil)

Postby The Stig » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:45 pm

That’s why we have a recipe development area , if you do something that’s great post it , if it’s a goer it might just hit the tried and proven area
And I told ya we had a great community here :music-deathmetal:
The Stig
Site Nerd

Mac4 SSG Bubbles of Joy

Postby WoodyD40 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:15 pm

I haven't seen a potato mash yet - perhaps I haven't tried looking hard enough. :obscene-drinkingchug:
WoodyD40
Site Donor

Postby Wellsy » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:42 am

Hello woody
I think the potatoe mash failed at the first hurdle as once it was cooked up for fermentation everyone decided to add some butter and salt and just ate it :laughing-rolling:
Wellsy

Postby WoodyD40 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:42 am

That would be one very big mashed potato meal - i hope they cooked up some bangers to go with it
WoodyD40
Site Donor

Postby The Stig » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:13 pm

Spuds just aren’t worth it , no output for the amount of work
The Stig
Site Nerd

Mac4 SSG Bubbles of Joy

Previous

Return to The Dunder Pit