Facebook Groups

All general & off topic posts go here
Live Chat Is Here

Re: Facebook Groups

Postby wynnum1 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:39 pm

Wellsy wrote:We have a heap of used face masks here at work.
They would make ideal Covid strainers to remove any traces of the disease from the spirit, even carbon holders for straining the spirit.
Do you want me to send them to your home stig so you can put them in the online shop ???

Part of the problem could be that they are over indulging in what they are making and lacking a few brain cells and if you do not have to spare is a problem.
Tried to help someone who was caught driving in his own car and had a couple of months left on his suspension so that when the automatic system scans his cars plate they know the owners suspended and because of that they can tow the car when he gets caught .Tried to tell him that you pay for every day the car is impounded and get it back as soon possible but leaves until went to court and then went a week late and they locked up because there was a warrant and had to get bailed out and a week later finds out has to pay to get car back when goes to court.
Have to feel sorry for some people.
wynnum1

Postby sp0rk » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:32 pm

brisvalleymoonshiner wrote:I think 1 of them belongs to this forum. Why don't we create a investment group from this page and make our own essences and sell them on their page. We could also sell a fuck tonne of carbon clearing agents along the way. We would be rich as fuck :dance:

One of the admins is a member here
sp0rk

equipment: 2.5" pot still
2.5" shotty PC
50L boiler
2.5" Tee Plate Boka
4" 4 plate glass bubbler in the build stage

Postby Lowie » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:02 pm

I'm a member of a few of those forums. Never comment, just like to get a chuckle out of some of the posts when I'm on the way home in the bus. I know one of them won't let anyone post details about competing suppliers (like this site...). Two things that amuse me most about these forums is how much Turbo is talked up and how good it is, and the amount of people that have absolutely no idea about stillin' but happy to give really bad advice, so much so that I figure I might be hearing about some of them on the news when shit goes sideways...
Lowie

equipment: 4", 4 plate "Frankenfurter" copper bubbler and blockhead on a 50L 3000W electric boiler, 10000W controller - don't even know why I need that much, all grain HERMS system through 18G HLT keg and 50L mash tun.

Postby The Stig » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:50 pm

That’s the nature of Facebook Lowie, here in a real forum anything is easily found or searched .
On Facebook a post is lost in seconds and so nobody gets the right info , if it’s bad answers that’s all they see and so they think it’s correct.
Then they stumble here and start mouthing off like the duck the other day with his no need fir a power controller shit.
End my nights rank :greetings-waveyellow:
The Stig
Site Nerd

equipment: Only the Best will Do.
Mac4 SSG Bubbles of Joy

Postby Lowie » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:56 pm

The Stig wrote:That’s the nature of Facebook Lowie, here in a real forum anything is easily found or searched .
On Facebook a post is lost in seconds and so nobody gets the right info , if it’s bad answers that’s all they see and so they think it’s correct.
Then they stumble here and start mouthing off like the duck the other day with his no need fir a power controller shit.
End my nights rank :greetings-waveyellow:

Yep. I hear you mate. :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Lowie

equipment: 4", 4 plate "Frankenfurter" copper bubbler and blockhead on a 50L 3000W electric boiler, 10000W controller - don't even know why I need that much, all grain HERMS system through 18G HLT keg and 50L mash tun.

Postby Wellsy » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:44 pm

Omg !!!

I just read on here that you don’t need a power controller.

:laughing-rolling:
Wellsy

equipment: FSD 4” Modular Pot Still plus 4 FSD Bubble plates on FSD 50 ltr Milk Can Boiler + 2 x 2400W FSD Element and Guard Kits

Postby The Stig » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:14 pm

Are those BIAB bags plastic ? If they are, just tie one around your head and let us know how you feel in the morning :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :teasing-neener: :teasing-neener:
The Stig
Site Nerd

Mac4 SSG Bubbles of Joy

Postby Wellsy » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:44 am

Lol

Place nice Stig

Lol
Wellsy

equipment: FSD 4” Modular Pot Still plus 4 FSD Bubble plates on FSD 50 ltr Milk Can Boiler + 2 x 2400W FSD Element and Guard Kits

Postby The Stig » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:21 am

:teasing-neener:
The Stig
Site Nerd

Mac4 SSG Bubbles of Joy

Postby The Stig » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:48 pm

Darwin Award candidate
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Stig
Site Nerd

Mac4 SSG Bubbles of Joy

Postby RuddyCrazy » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:55 pm

The Stig wrote:Darwin Award candidate

Yep that was my post :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

equipment: 4" copper bubbler with a setup for Neutral and a thumper for Whisky and my old 5 litre pot for doing maceration runs and MiniMe the baby pot still

Postby The Stig » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:18 pm

Dipshits
The Stig
Site Nerd

Mac4 SSG Bubbles of Joy

Postby Wellsy » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:32 pm

That’s a brilliant idea, are you selling the refilling funnels Stig ???

I can’t believe people have not thought of that before
Wellsy

Postby The Stig » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:14 pm

Oh my no , I’ll leave that to anybody wanting to creat a machine
The Stig
Site Nerd

Mac4 SSG Bubbles of Joy

Postby wynnum1 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:11 am

wynnum1

Postby RuddyCrazy » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:20 am

wynnum1 wrote:https://www.theshout.com.au/news/fireball-launches-3-5l-firebox-cask/

Well it aint the whisky providing the burn it's the toxins in the plastic that do the job, in one of my FB groups a member put up a post showing a cask and when I told him about it down the drain it went and he's coming over for a bottle of mine to leach out the toxins it's already drunk :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

equipment: 4" copper bubbler with a setup for Neutral and a thumper for Whisky and my old 5 litre pot for doing maceration runs and MiniMe the baby pot still

Postby brisvalleymoonshiner » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:33 pm

On 1 of the pages someone trying their 1st tpw. Got the recipe from a mate.
14 teaspoons of citrus acid in a 25 ltr wash :o
brisvalleymoonshiner

equipment: Copper 4 plate 800mm packed section 50ltr keg boiler

Postby Wellsy » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:18 am

Isn’t it amazing what a difference “/“ makes in a recipe
Wellsy

Postby brisvalleymoonshiner » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:51 am

Wellsy wrote:Isn’t it amazing what a difference “/“ makes in a recipe

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
brisvalleymoonshiner

equipment: Copper 4 plate 800mm packed section 50ltr keg boiler

Postby RuddyCrazy » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:58 am

Just noticed on one of the threads they are promoting the use of red gum for aging, when I said go ahead and drink the toxins in the wood copped a week ban for the post :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to The Dunder Pit