Bloody SWMBO

All general & off topic posts go here
Live Chat Is Here

Bloody SWMBO

Postby RuddyCrazy » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:55 pm

Yesterday filled up the vege patch tank and today my young daughter asked why no water was coming out for the chooks so went down to the vege patch only to find the tap was left on and the old hose I mentioned needed replacing blew a join and bye bye to 9,000 litres of water. :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:
Last edited by RuddyCrazy on Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

equipment: 4" copper bubbler with a setup for Neutral and a thumper for Whisky and my old 5 litre pot for doing maceration runs and MiniMe the baby pot still

Re: Bloody SWMBO

Postby Amberale » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:30 pm

That’s OK old mate.
You’re off the grid, just make some more water.
:laughing-rolling:
Amberale

equipment: 5* Neutraliser.

Postby RuddyCrazy » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:11 pm

G'day Guy's,. Typing this on my phone as the landline went down yesterday :angry-banghead: still out today and got it will take a week to fix it :angry-banghead: so tried to start the Genset this morning only find the carby was stuffed :angry-banghead: well not to be outdone I had a new carby so when I went to put it on the fuel inlet was 180 degrees out of wack so had to go and get some 5mm Id fuel hose. Got it finally going at lunch time and still no net. So went and grabbed a optass data Sim card only to find it's worse than telsux :laughing-rolling: had the Genset going all Arvo so put JJJ up full bore and decided may as well have quite a few drams of my manzano chilli vodka and brandy :obscene-drinkingchug:
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

equipment: 4" copper bubbler with a setup for Neutral and a thumper for Whisky and my old 5 litre pot for doing maceration runs and MiniMe the baby pot still

Postby Yonder » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:04 pm

Goddamn Ruddy, that’s a shitpot ‘o bad luck to start the new year.
Yonder

equipment: 10 gal copper pot w/doubler and a lot of enthusiasm

Postby RuddyCrazy » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:22 pm

Well came down to the house and plugged the ethenet cable back in as the optass dongle refused to connect so it's going back in the morning for a refund and a reminder to them to fix their game if they want my service :laughing-rolling:

As others in the community are coming back on line they finding the service shocking :angry-banghead: so I said do a speed test and log it if it doesn't improve then we do that class action with the TIO

checked my TPW wash today and down to 1010 :handgestures-thumbupleft: so not far away. Once that is stripped time to setup the bubbler with the packed section for the next strip being a spirit run. Then if the output from isn't enough time to put down another 120 litres of TPW :handgestures-thumbupleft: My idea is I need enough hearts by hearts for my macerations and a triple distilled vodka does sound nice :obscene-drinkingchug: may just have to keep it in the freezer :laughing-rolling:

checked my licorice stocks and finally down to one more decanter :teasing-tease: so yes it is time to make more neutral that will be good on it's own :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Cheers Bryan
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

Postby Wellsy » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:30 pm

Hey Bryan

I always meant to ask are you really old enough to remember rumpold of the Bailey, or do you just have an amazing memory :laughing-rolling:
Wellsy

equipment: FSD 4” Modular Pot Still plus 4 FSD Bubble plates on FSD 50 ltr Milk Can Boiler + 2 x 2400W FSD Element and Guard Kits

Postby wynnum1 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:07 pm

RuddyCrazy wrote:Well came down to the house and plugged the ethenet cable back in as the optass dongle refused to connect so it's going back in the morning for a refund and a reminder to them to fix their game if they want my service :laughing-rolling:

As others in the community are coming back on line they finding the service shocking :angry-banghead: so I said do a speed test and log it if it doesn't improve then we do that class action with the TIO

checked my TPW wash today and down to 1010 :handgestures-thumbupleft: so not far away. Once that is stripped time to setup the bubbler with the packed section for the next strip being a spirit run. Then if the output from isn't enough time to put down another 120 litres of TPW :handgestures-thumbupleft: My idea is I need enough hearts by hearts for my macerations and a triple distilled vodka does sound nice :obscene-drinkingchug: may just have to keep it in the freezer :laughing-rolling:

checked my licorice stocks and finally down to one more decanter :teasing-tease: so yes it is time to make more neutral that will be good on it's own :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Cheers Bryan

My optus is working so well that ran out of data and have to recharge.
wynnum1

Postby Yonder » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:33 pm

Wellsy wrote:Hey Bryan

I always meant to ask are you really old enough to remember rumpold of the Bailey, or do you just have an amazing memory :laughing-rolling:

Rumpole. Best readin’ you’ll ever do. By Gawd decent TV, too. :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Yonder

equipment: 10 gal copper pot w/doubler and a lot of enthusiasm

Return to The Dunder Pit