Seasons Greetings

All general & off topic posts go here
Live Chat Is Here

Seasons Greetings

Postby Amberale » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:05 pm

Hello all you boozy still hounds.
I’ve been a bit busy with a couple of projects and haven’t had time to drop in.
Jeepers, I haven’t even had time to run a couple of hundred litres of third gen WB&B and I am almost down to drinking store bought. :o
Anyhoo, Merry Christmas to all you folks, thanks to Andy for the site and store and I hope the virus is not preventing you from spending time with loved ones this year.
Amberale

equipment: 5* Neutraliser.

Re: Seasons Greetings

Postby NFI » Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:35 am

Merry Christmas Amberale and all the other members of the forum.
Hope you don't need to resort to the commercial crud are there any guidelines around doing a run on the big day. :whistle:
NFI
Site Donor

equipment: FSD Mac4 SSG, 500mm copper-packed Section
50L Milkcan twin element boiler

Postby RC Al » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:16 pm

lols, start late after the family is over it, better to storm off after someone elses family problem than be cause of it by spending chrissy in the shed...

That said my family is arriving late arvo, so I might just get to sneak out there and run some sweet mash if I can be buggered in the morning :dance:
RC Al
Mentor

equipment: 3 plate 4" glasser
2" Potty

Postby BigRig » Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:57 am

Merry xmas to every member. May you and your loved ones have a great day with plenty of drinks, food and more drinks.

Let the laughs and memories begin and f@ck covid.

BigRig
BigRig

equipment: FSD 4" Mac SSG, 50L Milk Can, 2 x 2400w elements, 35L Digiboil Boiler, Airstill.

Postby Wellsy » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:48 pm

Merry Christmas guys. Time to share your best efforts and create some fantastic memories with your families
Wellsy

equipment: FSD 4” Modular Pot Still plus 4 FSD Bubble plates on FSD 50 ltr Milk Can Boiler + 2 x 2400W FSD Element and Guard Kits

Postby bluc » Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:48 pm

Merry christmas all :handgestures-thumbupleft:
bluc
Site Donor

equipment: 2" pot with 2" shotty 400mm long 5x 1/2" on a t500 boiler.
50l keg boiler 4" still mount 4" sight glass 1" drain..
4 plate 4" bubbler, 600mm packed section

Postby RuddyCrazy » Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:53 pm

Yea Merry xmas to all members :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Went to fire up the BBQ this morning and found the seal on the gas fitting was shot :angry-banghead: not to worry as I had a freebie BBQ I got so just took the hose off that :handgestures-thumbupleft: and man did those prawns taste nice :handgestures-thumbupleft: Work gave out a BBQ pack to all of us and theres still plenty of stuff to go on the BBQ so a great day here.

My daughter got a wifi light bulb :laughing-rolling: so I just had to connect to it and say well if you don't do ya jobbies guess what is going on at 4.45am when I head back to work :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

equipment: 4" copper bubbler with a setup for Neutral and a thumper for Whisky and my old 5 litre pot for doing maceration runs and MiniMe the baby pot still

Return to The Dunder Pit