Is Your home A Castle

All general & off topic posts go here
Live Chat Is Here

Is Your home A Castle

Postby RuddyCrazy » Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:44 pm

Well in that great aussie movie where it was said every home is castle, Now here is mine :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Back in '03 I lived in Port Hedland and i did meet my bride on MSN :laughing-rolling: paid 2K for her to come up and meet me and after 6 months of chat we clicked. So after a stint at my home in the north west SWMBO asked to move back to SA where I said well with my house sold I'll do your house up and lets find an acreage. Well about 9 months later after looking at was a commune a small 3 line add had this farm. Off the grid and back then it was unheard off :laughing-rolling:

As I did do the research on power prices where the grid was privatized and I thought well lets give it a go living of the grid, now I have fun asking people what a power bills looks like :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

So after all this time of owning a 85 acre farm my neighbor asked me if he replaced my rear fence could he put sheep on well 12 months have gone past and my front fence is going to get done for another 12 months of sheep. My idea is let the sheep pay for new fences so i can go into cattle breeding.

So for me this place is my castle now what is yours

Cheers Bryan
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

equipment: 4" copper bubbler with a setup for Neutral and a thumper for Whisky and my old 5 litre pot for doing maceration runs and MiniMe the baby pot still

Return to The Dunder Pit