Xlotto

All general & off topic posts go here
Live Chat Is Here

Xlotto

Postby RuddyCrazy » Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:13 pm

G'Day Guy's,
Well this xlotto has been around for donkeys years and about a month ago I did an 18 game slick pic and found I got a division 6. :handgestures-thumbupleft: So for a bit of fun I took the winning ticket and wrote every game down on a blank ticket so I can put the same numbers on every week :handgestures-thumbupleft:

so week 2 No Prize but keep trying

week 3 2 off division 6 prizes so paid for the ticket :handgestures-thumbupleft:

week 4 3 off division 6 prizes so finally a bit of profit :laughing-rolling:

week 5 and the 20 mil draw

3 off division 6 prizes and division 4 prize 4 numbers :handgestures-thumbupleft: $56.50 :laughing-rolling:

So with next weeks draw going Monday Wednesday and Saturday and see how I fair.

Cheers Bryan
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

equipment: 4" copper bubbler with a setup for Neutral and a thumper for Whisky and my old 5 litre pot for doing maceration runs and MiniMe the baby pot still

Re: Xlotto

Postby Brendan » Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:06 pm

I mean, if you like burning money... :-D

Office3.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brendan

equipment: 4.99L Essential oil extractor

Re: Xlotto

Postby RuddyCrazy » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:52 pm

Well I missed Mondays draw as I forgot to take the ticket but I did get into Wednesday's draw and yep small payday a division 4 paying $17.50 :handgestures-thumbupleft: also got Saturday's ticket done and got $35 change of that last winning ticket. :handgestures-thumbupleft:

anyway while these numbers are still paying may aswell keep playing using the profits :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

equipment: 4" copper bubbler with a setup for Neutral and a thumper for Whisky and my old 5 litre pot for doing maceration runs and MiniMe the baby pot still

Return to The Dunder Pit