My Journey

All general & off topic posts go here
Live Chat Is Here

My Journey

Postby RuddyCrazy » Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:43 pm

G'Day Guy's,
Well after that talk yesterday I have a plan first I have get council permission to rezone my back paddock to commercial where several products will be made which will provide a life staple.

This will provide local jobs and for a 5 year period we can go flat out with the option to sell in that period which will mean yea I lose the back paddock for a few mil :laughing-rolling: but I will be there everyday to make it better. :handgestures-thumbupleft:

First we have to dig a hole in the hill to provide a in the hill room for fermenting in a constant temp but pep pipe will be thrown in the floor to provide the heat buffer. Now the rock from digging the hole may contain gold and every rock will be checked just to see if that gold vane that starts on my place is where I place the room.

Well the area for this commercial adventure is 40 acres and the intention is put in 12 dongers, an air strip and make a 18 hole golf course where the par 3 will be a killer :laughing-rolling:

I do have my own aquifer where I was told go down 30 ft and get brackish water go down 60 ft and get stock water go down a 100 ft and bottle it then sell it :scared-eek:

The guy that told me that is retired and told me a story back in the day there was well here and in WW2 they filled it in as they thought the Chinese were were going to pop out :scared-eek:

So the quest starts with SWMBO about getting her son and grommets back here to be the main driver with the new concept :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Cheers Bryan
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

equipment: 4" copper bubbler with a setup for Neutral and a thumper for Whisky and my old 5 litre pot for doing maceration runs and MiniMe the baby pot still

Re: My Journey

Postby The Stig » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:29 pm

I wish you all the best with your commercial venture mate , let hope you take the world by storm :handgestures-thumbupleft:
The Stig
Site Nerd

equipment: Only the Best will Do.
Mac4 SSG Bubbles of Joy

Postby Birdman85 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:53 pm

Sounds like an interesting little venture.

Keep us updated with photos and logs
Birdman85

equipment: 50L keg boiler, home made modular 2" pot still and CCVM.

Turbo500 (birthday gift)

Postby Wellsy » Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:16 pm

Good luck Bryan

If anyone can get this done it is you mate
Wellsy

equipment: FSD 4” Modular Pot Still plus 4 FSD Bubble plates on FSD 50 ltr Milk Can Boiler + 2 x 2400W FSD Element and Guard Kits

Postby RuddyCrazy » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:36 pm

Last week I had a FB chat with a guy that's to be mayor as I had a feed about my proposal where he said there is no presentment to do this, then I mentioned Jasons venture where the council zoned some rural land to terryrism and he setup a 4wd park where new cars were tested before sale so yes it was a big deal.

Now my proposal is to turn our 85 acres to commercial so out the back I can start my dream and over the front SWMBO can do her herbs here and my idea is to bring 5 kids straight out of school to train train them and put them thru university, then do an intake of 5 years so 25 kids can grow and start their own branch.

Starting a new job in a big venture so my moonshine may play a part but who knows as the bomb I put on council is yet to be done but they are going to get one.

All I can add

Cheers Bryan
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

equipment: 4" copper bubbler with a setup for Neutral and a thumper for Whisky and my old 5 litre pot for doing maceration runs and MiniMe the baby pot still

Return to The Dunder Pit