Gotta love Sunday's

All general & off topic posts go here
Live Chat Is Here

Gotta love Sunday's

Postby MacStill » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:16 am

Well every day's a Sunday for me but this ones special, no mrs for 2 days nagging at me, just me the dog and my rig running a 50L 6th generation whiskey...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Might have to do some sampling with hot dogs or a pie for breakfast :lol: :lol:

AHHHHHHHHHHH the serenity.

P4101418.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MacStill
Lifetime Member

equipment: Anything I choose :P

Re: Gotta love Sunday's

Postby reknaw » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:14 pm

And no kids :) That said my little fella is the best :) I am running mine now too, he went for a nap so I had time to charge the boiler and get set up. I am doing a whiskey, single run this time though, I'll see if there is any difference.

I think you will finish before me though :)
reknaw

Postby MacStill » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:10 pm

Bloody dog's a handful tho, he likes taking himself for a walk up the road..... he gets stuck on the back of the lady's poodle who's not far from us, dunno what's going on there :lol: just whistle and act dumb I guess 8-)

Finished mt run by 10am, couple of shot's and a microwaved pie and I had a nanna nap :lol:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

Postby maheel » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:08 pm

running right now...

i need a longer Alch hydro :)

hitting some nice hearts on my boka, tipped in about 15L 40% that i stripped a while ago watered it a bit more and re-running to clear it up a bit.
temp adjusted it's about 93/94%

McStill how long is your flute run, the time from "ready hot" -> close the valve "done"? (including equilibration time etc)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
maheel

Postby MacStill » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:28 pm

maheel wrote:

McStill how long is your flute run, the time from "ready hot" -> close the valve "done"? (including equilibration time etc)

Once it reaches temp on a 50L run it takes about 3.5 - 4 hours until I turn the gas off.

Pot still speed @ 92% :D
MacStill
Lifetime Member

Return to The Dunder Pit