Cupcakes Dilemma

All general & off topic posts go here
Live Chat Is Here

Cupcakes Dilemma

Postby Cane Toad » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:05 am

Wouldn't it just shit you to tears :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: There I was yesty,quietly going about my business,had a full day booked in with both trucks,when a call comes over the scanner about a truck roll over 10k's south of town :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:
I,as many of our esteemed members here,almost broke down when I arrived at the accident site :crying-blue: :crying-blue: Image
What a confronting site,no,not the brand new Argosy and new bins,but the 55 tonnes of raw SUGAR spread across the fucking ground :handgestures-thumbdown: :handgestures-thumbdown:
Got the job towing the prime mover and trailers,but the truck owner organized his own cleanup crew to come clean up the sugar :crying-blue: :crying-blue: :crying-blue:
Cane Toad

equipment: where's my football :(

Re: Cupcakes Dilemma

Postby R-sole » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:05 am

Got the same problem myself here on a smaller scale.
A mate was telling me about a mate of his who put a fork through a bulkabag of dextrose. Parrently they want it cleaned up and gone.

He brought 60kg's round and has another 100 kg at his place now. I think he's going to bring a 100 kg a day till it's all gone.

Good thing he likes ujsm :handgestures-thumbupleft:
R-sole

equipment: Keg based pot stiller. 3" vm for occasionally making product for macerations and redistillation.

Return to The Dunder Pit