Hows your luck

All general & off topic posts go here
Live Chat Is Here

Re: Hows your luck

Postby Kimbo » Sat May 03, 2014 8:40 pm

:crying-blue: :crying-blue: :crying-blue:
20140503_173843.jpg

Well, that made me clean out the ol' cupboard.
The upside I guess is I found a whole lotta stuff I forgot I had :laughing-rolling:
Looks like I've got some sampling to do :dance:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kimbo
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4" bubbler with a 6"inline thumper

Postby MacStill » Sat May 03, 2014 9:04 pm

How's my luck ? :think:

I'll tell ya how it is :character-oldtimer:

Mrs Mac is fucken smoking again :violence-stickwhack:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

equipment: Anything I choose :P

Postby 1 2many » Sat May 03, 2014 9:11 pm

MacStill wrote:How's my luck ? :think:

Fuck it so am I. yhe first one was great then it all turned to shit again. :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:
1 2many
Lifetime Member

equipment: Portable A.G brewery ,#001 5 STAR blockhead 4" Modular 4 plate SSG with,6"inline thumper, 2.5" 9 tube shotgun, packed section, Boiler 50 ltr inverted keg 4"still mount, 2.4 Kw FSD elements 1"drain.

Postby Kimbo » Sat May 03, 2014 9:12 pm

MacStill wrote:Mrs Mac is fucken smoking again :violence-stickwhack:

Oh No! what did you do to make her do that? x_x
Kimbo
Lifetime Member

Postby MacStill » Sat May 03, 2014 10:36 pm

1 2many wrote:
MacStill wrote:How's my luck ? :think:

Fuck it so am I. yhe first one was great then it all turned to shit again. :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

I never even got to that stage :violence-smack:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

equipment: Anything I choose :P

Postby Kimbo » Sun May 04, 2014 7:51 pm

Kimbo wrote::crying-blue: :crying-blue: :crying-blue:
20140503_173843.jpg

Well, that made me clean out the ol' cupboard.
The upside I guess is I found a whole lotta stuff I forgot I had :laughing-rolling:
Looks like I've got some sampling to do :dance:

YES! I found 2L of 12month old NutriGrain....it works out to about 3.5 bottles worth :dance: :happy-partydance: :music-deathmetal:
Kimbo
Lifetime Member

Postby Zak Griffin » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:09 am

What was I saying the other day about having never cracked an iPhone screen? :angry-banghead: :handgestures-thumbdown: :doh: :crying-blue:
Zak Griffin
Lifetime Member

equipment: "The Heart of Gold" - 4" Bubbler - finally bubbling!
"Zaphod" - 3" Pot - retired
"Agrajag" - 6" Bubbler - midlife crisis build?

Postby Timmsy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:20 am

Im at work :oops:
Timmsy

equipment: Amateur distiller.
T500 reflux
2" pot still 1500mm high sitting on a 50ltr electric keg boiler
50ltr gatorade mash tun, 25ltr HLT

Postby crow » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:24 pm

And the good times keep coming. Just about to start mashing when the screen on my thermometer decides to crap itself and the spirit one has been missing for ages, this hot on the heels of my 6th rum wash fail in a row. I have got molasses that just can't be fermented and to make matters worse I added the stillage to my dunder pit and the preservates have turned my 3+ years old dunder from a teaming biomass to medical grade sterile :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:
crow

equipment: ultra pure reflux still and a 4" 4 plate MacStill built copper bubble cap column and a 500mm scoria packed rectifying module

Postby crow » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:45 pm

Well this is pretty fucked, car has shit itself deep in wrong turn county miles from any place. Seems at least its only the chip in the key so I don't have to worry about locking it or winding up the windows (as I friggen can't ) :angry-banghead:
crow

equipment: ultra pure reflux still and a 4" 4 plate MacStill built copper bubble cap column and a 500mm scoria packed rectifying module

Postby crow » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:14 pm

Finally got the stateo going, got her home battries still flat, cool grab the one out of the tojo, fucking flat of cause. Raid tje one out of Suzzies other car, flat, fucking fuck it all I'll just jump it with the trusty Pajero, what in the actual fucking hell flat battery, its a new $180 battery damn it all. Damn all this shit might run the still, aaaaah why are all three gas bottles empty :angry-banghead:
crow

Postby rumdidlydum » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:43 pm

Thats some bad luck there crow hope it turn around soon. Can you take the batteries back :think:
My bad luck is just on the turn to good. hopefully :pray:
rumdidlydum

equipment: The infamous Illuminated chicken leg boiler, Rum glass and other bits and bobs

Postby Woodsy71 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:33 pm

crow wrote:Finally got the stateo going, got her home battries still flat, cool grab the one out of the tojo, fucking flat of cause. Raid tje one out of Suzzies other car, flat, fucking fuck it all I'll just jump it with the trusty Pajero, what in the actual fucking hell flat battery, its a new $180 battery damn it all. Damn all this shit might run the still, aaaaah why are all three gas bottles empty :angry-banghead:

This is why i ride a cheap pushie.

When it fucks up i simply throw it off the cliff and it becomes one with the ocean......very zen really (%)
Woodsy71

equipment: CM and a Pot

Postby rumdidlydum » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:25 pm

Woodsy71 wrote:
crow wrote:Finally got the stateo going, got her home battries still flat, cool grab the one out of the tojo, fucking flat of cause. Raid tje one out of Suzzies other car, flat, fucking fuck it all I'll just jump it with the trusty Pajero, what in the actual fucking hell flat battery, its a new $180 battery damn it all. Damn all this shit might run the still, aaaaah why are all three gas bottles empty :angry-banghead:

This is why i ride a cheap pushie.

When it fucks up i simply throw it off the cliff and it becomes one with the ocean......very zen really (%)

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: i like your thinking
rumdidlydum

equipment: The infamous Illuminated chicken leg boiler, Rum glass and other bits and bobs

Postby maddogpearse » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:54 am

Good thread crow. This appears to be 24 pages over 3 years dedicated to your shit run of luck with cars! :laughing-rolling: there's a saying something about if it has tits or wheels it will cost you money!
maddogpearse

equipment: 4 plate single cap primus glass bubbler. Optional 600mm packed section. Block head with 3" Shotgun PC
50L Keg with 5000W electric elements.

Postby 1 2many » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:58 pm

maddogpearse wrote:

Good thread crow. This appears to be 24 pages over 3 years dedicated to your shit run of luck with cars! :laughing-rolling: there's a saying something about if it has tits or wheels it will cost you money!

:text-+1: It's a pisser of a thread cracks me up.

And these are the days of crows statesman. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
1 2many
Lifetime Member

equipment: Portable A.G brewery ,#001 5 STAR blockhead 4" Modular 4 plate SSG with,6"inline thumper, 2.5" 9 tube shotgun, packed section, Boiler 50 ltr inverted keg 4"still mount, 2.4 Kw FSD elements 1"drain.

Postby Aussiedownunder01 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:13 pm

Mine run out last weekend
Picked up a nice 10 liter bottle at a garage sale
Now to clean this sucker out put the garden hose in
Yep the fucking thing exploded
Stitchers all over the face right eye gone [they recon they can rebuild it over time 2 months ]
1 st operation 2.5 hrs 1 hour yesterday
You would recon at my age you would have more sense
Fuck the glass its all stainless for me know
Aussiedownunder01

Location: So close to melbourne airport you can hear the plains
equipment: 100 litre boiler with a 4 in 5 plate bubbler on top with a 500 packed section standing by if needed

Postby Sam. » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:54 pm

Fuck mate that's terrible :scared-eek:

Very unlucky. Hope your recovery goes well :pray:
Sam.
Lifetime Member

equipment: Original FSD 5 plate 4 inch modular bubbler SSG with hand crafted plates and parrot by Mac.
18 Gal boiler.
2 x 2400W elements and power controller.

Postby Nino » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:13 pm

Sorry to hear that. I hope it all works out for the best :).
Nino

equipment: Black Mangus reflux still and 30lt boiler. 4" Modular pot still from FSD. Now a 50lt keg boiler with 2 2400 watt heating elements and a controller. 5 plate bubbler with a 500mm packed section

Postby rumdidlydum » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:44 pm

Aussiedownunder01 wrote:Mine run out last weekend
Picked up a nice 10 liter bottle at a garage sale
Now to clean this sucker out put the garden hose in
Yep the fucking thing exploded
Stitchers all over the face right eye gone [they recon they can rebuild it over time 2 months ]
1 st operation 2.5 hrs 1 hour yesterday
You would recon at my age you would have more sense
Fuck the glass its all stainless for me know

That sucks mate sory to here :shock:
Do you think it was cracked to begin with?
rumdidlydum

PreviousNext

Return to The Dunder Pit