YouTube vids

All general & off topic posts go here
Live Chat Is Here

Re: YouTube vids

Postby scythe » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:42 am

I'll have to show the boys at work a few of their families are farmers and need the ability to cut stuff up, but you can only rent acetylene bottles which isn't worth it for the amount they use it over 5yrs.

This would be prefect.
scythe

equipment: Dreaming of a 4" bubbler

Postby bluc » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:57 pm

bluc
Site Donor

equipment: 2" pot with 2" shotty 400mm long 5x 1/2" on a t500 boiler.
50l keg boiler 4" still mount 4" sight glass 1" drain..
4 plate 4" bubbler, 600mm packed section

Postby RuddyCrazy » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:53 pm

Underworld moonshiners S02-01 found it while watchin popcorn Sutton and thought well this looks better as I've already seen popcorns before and my memory kicks in knowing what comes next.. So just watched 15 minutes and it aint too bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfmg1Aypffw
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

equipment: 4" copper bubbler with a setup for Neutral and a thumper for Whisky and my old 5 litre pot for doing maceration runs and MiniMe the baby pot still

Postby Sam. » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:21 pm

Bryan1 wrote:Underworld moonshiners S02-01 found it while watchin popcorn Sutton and thought well this looks better as I've already seen popcorns before and my memory kicks in knowing what comes next.. So just watched 15 minutes and it aint too bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfmg1Aypffw

Sat down and watched this, what an absolute fucking joke.

Only credible part was the university professor telling them that the lead pipe they were using was leaching into their spirit.

And props to the cops trying to shut down these fuckwits in the US.
Sam.
Lifetime Member

equipment: Original FSD 5 plate 4 inch modular bubbler SSG with hand crafted plates and parrot by Mac.
18 Gal boiler.
2 x 2400W elements and power controller.

Postby RuddyCrazy » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:30 pm

Well been watchin drag racing in the US on this channel and just found a dvd done by them of the early days, they did say this later became the street outlaws tv show. Well with the new track opening up soon out at Tailembend I sure will be looking for dates when the drags are on.

Cheers Bryan
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

equipment: 4" copper bubbler with a setup for Neutral and a thumper for Whisky and my old 5 litre pot for doing maceration runs and MiniMe the baby pot still

Postby wynnum1 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:39 am

Looked at a few videos for Fermentasaurus seems to be a winner compared to the opposition for price but seems to have a couple of problems when they empty the trub and then put empty container back and flood the wort with air and someone is going to pour boiling water into and melt and when the fermenter ages is it going to fail under pressure with the price of beer would not take long to get your money worth and price is probably going to drop.
wynnum1

Postby Doubleuj » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:41 am

Weird Al does it again
Doubleuj
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4" stainless glasser

Postby db1979 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:52 pm

Doubleuj wrote:

Weird Al does it again

Love that one
db1979

equipment: Eve - 4" x 4 plate solid state bubbler (sieve plates), 330 mm packed section on a keg boiler with 2 x 2000 W elements.
Currently having a makeover: 2" x 4 plate solid state bubbler (1" bubble caps, no sight glasses...maybe not for much longer!) on a bain-marie boiler.

Previous

Return to The Dunder Pit