"E" cigarettes or Vaping.

All general & off topic posts go here
Live Chat Is Here

Re: "E" cigarettes or Vaping.

Postby Bushy » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:57 pm

Good onya Brian.
Piss easy way to quit mate. Stick with it and soon the durry's have nothing you want.
Bushy

equipment: 50l keg boiler with 5Star 3600 watt element
4 inch plated column. 4 perf plates.
Lava Rock Behemoth

Postby MacStill » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:32 pm

MacStill wrote:If any Perth locals want to give this Vaping thing a go let me know, I have a heap of gear here in as new condition you can have for a small trade.

PM for more enquiries ;-)

Bryan1 wrote:Gday Guy's,
Well just bit the bullet and ordered the delux starter kit from VapeKing and some nic from healthcabin so gunna go all out and give this vaping a go.

Cheers Bryan

I know ya not local but you could've had the lot for the cost of a 3kg express bag :teasing-nutkick:

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

equipment: Anything I choose :P

Postby darkives » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:46 pm

I've been vaping for about 18mths, and buy most of my parts from fasttech, and most of my juice from mtbakervapor in the US, they are very well priced and damn good vape.

If you any other recommended places to get good juice, I love to hear them.
darkives

equipment: Puredistilling VM condenser & boiler
4″ FSD Neutralizer/100L boiler

Postby RuddyCrazy » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:29 pm

Bryan1 wrote:Gday Guy's,
Well just bit the bullet and ordered the delux starter kit from VapeKing and some nic from healthcabin so gunna go all out and give this vaping a go.

Cheers Bryan

I know ya not local but you could've had the lot for the cost of a 3kg express bag :teasing-nutkick:

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:[/quote]

Gday Mac,
I sent you a PM this morning about that offer so if you want to go for it lets do it. Now I got an email back from healthcabin only to find out I have to pay even more for shipping which will double the cost of my order. If you can let me know sometime today I can move forward.

Regards Bryan
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

equipment: 4" copper bubbler with a setup for Neutral and a thumper for Whisky and my old 5 litre pot for doing maceration runs and MiniMe the baby pot still

Postby Bushy » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:15 pm

darkives wrote:I've been vaping for about 18mths, and buy most of my parts from fasttech, and most of my juice from mtbakervapor in the US, they are very well priced and damn good vape.

If you any other recommended places to get good juice, I love to hear them.

I been using Vapoureyes juices a bit. Some very nice flavours and excellent service. They're a couple of brothers in South Oz so you will need yr own Nic.
Bushy

Lava Rock Behemoth

Postby RuddyCrazy » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:59 pm

Eh Bushy,
Thanks for that link mate as I reckon these guys are just around the corner. Now with the nic as things here have turned a full 180 I'm going to get a heap over in different strengths and use the more expensive shipping. Anyway I got a call today and next week an interview for a job paying $44 an hour so I'm sure with the work policy I will be smoking less to start with then having a vape instead of a smoke on the 1 hour + drive home may make the difference.

I do know there is a lot to learn with vaping and with the links provided here I am sure getting a good picture of how to do the right way with the mix's and I'm sure those brothers will make it that much easier. One will never know if one doesn't ask the brothers about using some of the herbs my wife makes to give a nice smooth taste too.

Regards Bryan

P.S. I had a look at that bottle I put that new oak stick in and after 18 days the bottle is a light even brown so just had to have a taste test. I poured just 1/2 into one of my 150ml bottles then topped it up with water. WOW what a difference to my chilli vodka and the stick in the bottle may need regular 6 week tastings to make it doesn't over oak. Now I do have a bagfull of these chips and I'm sure I can get more so if SA guys want to come up and grab one ( I'm only 35 minutes from the toll gates). Now Sam if you get to read this thread if we can catch up I would like to give a batch so you can hand them out at the WABS too.
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

equipment: 4" copper bubbler with a setup for Neutral and a thumper for Whisky and my old 5 litre pot for doing maceration runs and MiniMe the baby pot still

Postby Sam. » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:36 pm

Bryan1 wrote:). Now Sam if you get to read this thread if we can catch up I would like to give a batch so you can hand them out at the WABS too.

Send me a PM mate and see what we can work out :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Sam.
Lifetime Member

equipment: Original FSD 5 plate 4 inch modular bubbler SSG with hand crafted plates and parrot by Mac.
18 Gal boiler.
2 x 2400W elements and power controller.

Postby Bushy » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:59 pm

Two suitcases on the trip over Sam :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Bushy

Lava Rock Behemoth

Postby Sam. » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:28 am

Bushy wrote:Two suitcases on the trip over Sam :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Nah only take carry on :angry-banghead:
Sam.
Lifetime Member

equipment: Original FSD 5 plate 4 inch modular bubbler SSG with hand crafted plates and parrot by Mac.
18 Gal boiler.

Postby Stoney » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:56 pm

qld parliaments going to make ecigs fall under tobacco legislation in 2 days time, mongrel hypocritical shits.
all as they 'don't know how safe they are' and to stop it being sold to kids. what a crock.
Stoney

equipment: 55l nixon stone 1 3/8 column, propane + electric
2" pot column

Postby Sam. » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:06 pm

Stoney wrote:qld parliaments going to make ecigs fall under tobacco legislation in 2 days time, mongrel hypocritical shits.
all as they 'don't know how safe they are' and to stop it being sold to kids. what a crock.

They probably just want to tax the arse out of it :angry-banghead:
Sam.
Lifetime Member

18 Gal boiler.

Postby RuddyCrazy » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:16 pm

Well got my vaping rear and flavour and been checking the tracking with DHL and the package left Adelaide at 12pm. So went down to the local shop and no package also no delivery ruck at home either. my mate at the shop said more than likely they will give it to Aust Post and you will be lucky to see it before mid next week. If this is the case I will be doing a formal complaint with DHL as why should it take longer to go the last 50K than the time taken to come from China.
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

Postby 1 2many » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:24 pm

Forget formal complaints Bryan you are just causing yourself more grief and is a complete waist of time trust me. ;-)

You will get it when you get it, just how it is unfortunately :crying-blue:
1 2many
Lifetime Member

equipment: Portable A.G brewery ,#001 5 STAR blockhead 4" Modular 4 plate SSG with,6"inline thumper, 2.5" 9 tube shotgun, packed section, Boiler 50 ltr inverted keg 4"still mount, 2.4 Kw FSD elements 1"drain.

Postby MacStill » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:29 pm

DHL express can take ages, complaining just makes them slow the whole process down...... best to just STFU and wait ;-)

I think the express part is the billing process :laughing-rolling:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

equipment: Anything I choose :P

Postby RuddyCrazy » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:46 pm

YAY the nic turned up today and yes I did endup ringing DHL to find where in the hell my package was. The gal was very helpful and said as we are in zone 1 it will take one extra business day so it should turnup today. Had chat with the courier and he said I'll bet your package has gone to Murray bridge and back to Mt Barker then back to Murray Bridge. Also he said with your next order I'll let both depots know as soon as it turns up to get it in my van straight away.

So loaded up one of the vapes with some Arabic coffee and 50/50 with the 24mg nic I got, gotta say it does seem abit strong so say if I got some unflavoured VG/PG and added that to the nic it should water it down right :roll:

Gunna give this a good go and hopefully that full pack I of port royal I got last night and only opened this morning I can offload to a mate and recoup some of the wasted money.

Cheers Bryan
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

Postby Bushy » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:42 pm

There are some calculators online Brian. Google " simple ejuice calculator".
I would have thought 12mg would be about right for you, maybe even a bit light. Started on 24 or 18 with the protanks but now on 12 with the drippers and RBA's. Hopefully goin down from there but maybe not. Tend to suck the guts out of anything less than 12.
Or, is it all in my head 8-}
Bushy

Lava Rock Behemoth

Postby RuddyCrazy » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:37 pm

Well guys on the third day of vaping and I gotta say I can't believe just how easy this is to get off the durries. Before I started I was going thru a 50 gram pack of port royal in 3-4 days on average. Aint felt any side effects and I do actually feel a heap better for it too. Still yet to buy more coils but I did read in the comments on that deluxe VapeKing one I bought a guy got 8 weeks out his first coil. With 2 units here I'm sure the coils will last and tomorrow I'll pull my finger out and order a pack of 5 from Vapeking as looking on Vapeeyes and the vape stores web site they don't sell them here locally. Got 2 off 30ml bottles of flavour and a 115ml bottle of 24mg nic 50/50 pg/vg and I reckon that will last me well over a month. Since I've started I've only had about 1/2 doz durries too and they do taste a heap different too.

Cheers Bryan
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

Postby Muppet » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:20 am

Bryan1 wrote:Well guys on the third day of vaping and I gotta say I can't believe just how easy this is to get off the durries. Before I started I was going thru a 50 gram pack of port royal in 3-4 days on average. Aint felt any side effects and I do actually feel a heap better for it too. Still yet to buy more coils but I did read in the comments on that deluxe VapeKing one I bought a guy got 8 weeks out his first coil. With 2 units here I'm sure the coils will last and tomorrow I'll pull my finger out and order a pack of 5 from Vapeking as looking on Vapeeyes and the vape stores web site they don't sell them here locally. Got 2 off 30ml bottles of flavour and a 115ml bottle of 24mg nic 50/50 pg/vg and I reckon that will last me well over a month. Since I've started I've only had about 1/2 doz durries too and they do taste a heap different too.

Cheers Bryan

Great Bryan! I recently had the opportunity to try one of these. A workmate stopped the smokes and happily chugs away on his blackcurrant flavor. So there and then over a beer or two he helped me order all i would need to give it a real crack. I have the Soulblu Callabero and ordered the lot through them (Purely because that is what he recommended)
Today is day one and my first target is to make it through 4 weeks while I am away at work. So here it goes, 15 years of pack a day smoking ends now! :happy-partydance:
Muppet

equipment: T500, 4" 4 plate copper bubbler ;)

Postby woodduck » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:48 am

Good on ya Muppet :handgestures-thumbupleft:

From what I hear you might be better easing into it, just start replacing cigs with the vape. If you stress yourself out too much your brain may reject the idea of vaping and you might find yourself finding things you don't like about vaping next ting you know you've thrown the vape aside. I didn't make that big "that's it no more"declaration and I just gave it a crack and the change over happened quick for me.

Just my thoughts. And remember it is a mental game as much as it is physical. You need to be happy to vape. Hope this all makes sense to you.

Good luck :handgestures-thumbupleft:
woodduck
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4 plate 6" copper bubbler, 6 plate 4" glass bubbler with 500mm packed section three way thumper sitting on a 50 ltr keg boiler with 6000watts, 2" pot still and a 2" boka.

Postby Muppet » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:10 pm

Cheers Woody, Ive had it for 3 weeks and have done exactly that. Have a smoke and tell myself it tastes like shit, then a couple of vape drags to get the better taste in my mouth. Today i just woke up not wanting to smoke again. Stomped the pack and mixed up a few flavors. It is what it is, Ive failed quitting many times, get very aggravated and tend to upset a lot of people but i want this, I need it and with both myself and my missus smoking a good chunk of my pay goes to the filthy bastards... I bought the missus one as well and put 4000kms between us :)) cant see a better set up to kick em :laughing-rolling:
Muppet

equipment: T500, 4" 4 plate copper bubbler ;)

PreviousNext

Return to The Dunder Pit