"E" cigarettes or Vaping.

All general & off topic posts go here
Live Chat Is Here

Re: "E" cigarettes or Vaping.

Postby woodduck » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:20 pm

That's great news mate, i wish you both good luck with it. :handgestures-thumbupleft:
woodduck
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4 plate 6" copper bubbler, 6 plate 4" glass bubbler with 500mm packed section three way thumper sitting on a 50 ltr keg boiler with 6000watts, 2" pot still and a 2" boka.

Postby 1 2many » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:29 pm

woodduck wrote:That's great news mate, i wish you both good luck with it. :handgestures-thumbupleft:

:text-+1: :text-imwithstupid: Good luck guys :handgestures-thumbupleft:
1 2many
Lifetime Member

equipment: Portable A.G brewery ,#001 5 STAR blockhead 4" Modular 4 plate SSG with,6"inline thumper, 2.5" 9 tube shotgun, packed section, Boiler 50 ltr inverted keg 4"still mount, 2.4 Kw FSD elements 1"drain.

Postby woodduck » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:25 pm

While were on this topic 12, how you going mate? All good i hope.
woodduck
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4 plate 6" copper bubbler, 6 plate 4" glass bubbler with 500mm packed section three way thumper sitting on a 50 ltr keg boiler with 6000watts, 2" pot still and a 2" boka.

Postby 1 2many » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:28 pm

woodduck wrote:While were on this topic 12, how you going mate? All good i hope.

Yeah all good mate just over a month. I wouldn't say fun but getting there, the pills sort of mess you up a bit 8-} :handgestures-thumbupleft:
1 2many
Lifetime Member

equipment: Portable A.G brewery ,#001 5 STAR blockhead 4" Modular 4 plate SSG with,6"inline thumper, 2.5" 9 tube shotgun, packed section, Boiler 50 ltr inverted keg 4"still mount, 2.4 Kw FSD elements 1"drain.

Postby woodduck » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:33 pm

Yer i found that with the pills too. Good to hear you're doing well :handgestures-thumbupleft: keep it up, I'm sure it will get easier.
woodduck
Lifetime Member

Postby RuddyCrazy » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:35 pm

Well guy's,
Went to a few places to try and find a 30 g pack but no luck so bought a 50 g pack and well this 24g stuff has basically supplemented my habit. I have found in the mornings is the hardest part and some days but atfer the last 2 days the Port Royal has won. But when I'm in the car and out the vape does the trick so getting there.
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

equipment: 4" copper bubbler with a setup for Neutral and a thumper for Whisky and my old 5 litre pot for doing maceration runs and MiniMe the baby pot still

Postby woodduck » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:47 pm

Good stuff bryan :handgestures-thumbupleft: , keep it up, you'll get there.
woodduck
Lifetime Member

Postby Muppet » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:08 pm

Bryan1 wrote:Well guy's,
Went to a few places to try and find a 30 g pack but no luck so bought a 50 g pack and well this 24g stuff has basically supplemented my habit. I have found in the mornings is the hardest part and some days but atfer the last 2 days the Port Royal has won. But when I'm in the car and out the vape does the trick so getting there.

Cmon Bryan Today is a new day, Jump back on the horse mate :handgestures-thumbupleft: Still early days for me but Im already feeling great (Im not drinking while kicking the durries) i broke about 9hrs in on the first day and had one smoke, apart from that Im looking forward and have no intentions of going back. You can do it bud :music-deathmetal:
Muppet

equipment: T500, 4" 4 plate copper bubbler ;)

Postby woodduck » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:03 pm

Well guys I just had a look at the calendar and realized that it has been 12 months since I started on the ecigs. I've not had a single ciggy the whole time and haven't missed them. There's been times at a party etc that I thought mmmm i could go a ciggy right now but the urge passes pretty quick. I started at 18% nic and am now down to 8% and drop off a % every time i mix up a batch of 200ml so in another 12 months i hope I'm of the nic altogether or better yet of the ecig altogether.

So if i do the sums right $180 for 52 weeks = a saving of $9360. All up i guess i spent $600 or so on ecigs, juice and nic but i think I'm still well in front and i feel a hell of alot better for it.

A big thanks to this thread, the forum and you blokes for giving me the knowledge to kick the habbit. Cheers

If anyone is thinking of giving it a go i say give it a crack it can't hurt :handgestures-thumbupleft:
woodduck
Lifetime Member

Postby Kra$h » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:19 pm

I use a vaporizer.
A Vapir 2.0 ($200 bucks worth)
hehe he :laughing-rolling:
Works great. Once youve vaped you wont wanna "smoke" again.

Havnt for ages. I used the patches to quit.
Ya can get them for $6 on prescription from a dr.
:handgestures-thumbupleft:
Kra$h

equipment: Keggomax CM Reflux Still - 5 stainless steel scrubbers - 1 copper scrubber up top.
30Litre - 2000 watt 'Turbo' Boiler
1000L/H Submersible Water Pump (Adjustable)
1000 litre tank for cooling

Using standard Birdwatchers TPW
1 x 25 litre batch
1 x 100 litre batch

Small batch for drinking, big batch (intending) to run a 1.5 cc lancer with a modified 32/36 weber carby.

Postby WTDist » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:29 pm

Champax here, and it made me hullusinate for a month.
Dont smoke now though, over 2 years
Stuff worked wonders but i is definatly not for everyone. soooo many potential side affects which i dodged, well appart from the hullusinations lol
WTDist

equipment: Building a 4" bubbler with 8" glass thumper

Postby 1 2many » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:52 pm

WTDist wrote:Champax here, and it made me hullusinate for a month.
Stuff worked wonders but i is definatly not for everyone. soooo many potential side affects which i dodged, well appart from the hullusinations lol

Congrats on your two years smoke free mate well done. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I just got another (3 rd run) of champix and..... well... hope to give it the flick for good. :pray:
1 2many
Lifetime Member

Postby Muppet » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:08 pm

Ive relapsed a few times but For the most vaping in stead of smoking, over 9 months now and a lot of extra coin in the bank. Feel much better too!
Muppet

Postby Woodsy71 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:06 pm

I'm an ex smoker. Gave up 6 years back. The sheer farkin cost of smoking gave me the will to conquer the smokes.

I understand how tough it is to give the darts away.

But if you ever wanted proof that the cost of smokes has, and forever will rise, take a look at this.

http://www.tobaccoinaustralia.org.au/13 ... -australia

Good luck
Woodsy71

equipment: CM and a Pot

Postby WTDist » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:03 am

1 2many wrote:
WTDist wrote:Champax here, and it made me hullusinate for a month.

Congrats on your two years smoke free mate well done. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I just got another (3 rd run) of champix and..... well... hope to give it the flick for good. :pray:

I stopped smoking on day 15 of champax. had some MAJOR mood swings once it stopped my body absorbing the nicotine (even though i kept smoking). Mainly those ones where you have anger problems on the job site and want to kill someone :laughing-rolling:
I think my first run was 4 weeks worth, didnt get the second lot. Couldn't stand waking up. That was when i was hallucinating, when i woke up i new i was awake but for at least 30 seconds i was awake but still in my dream. had some weird wacky times lol. i wont go into some of the funny ones :))

Good luck with the quitting :handgestures-thumbupleft:
WTDist

equipment: Building a 4" bubbler with 8" glass thumper

Postby The Stig » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:07 am

I stopped using cart tanks a few months ago and bought a KayFun v4.
Now Ive ordered a Goblin v2 to see how that goes.
Havent had a smoke in 5 years 3 months :happy-partydance:
The Stig
Site Nerd

equipment: Only the Best will Do.
Mac4 SSG Bubbles of Joy

Postby thedarkmesh » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:50 pm

The Stig wrote:I stopped using cart tanks a few months ago and bought a KayFun v4.
Now Ive ordered a Goblin v2 to see how that goes.
Havent had a smoke in 5 years 3 months :happy-partydance:

A month ago I also moved away from the carto tanks to a Kanger Mini + sub-tank. Wow have things changed!

Haven't had a smoke in 2 1/2 years!
thedarkmesh

equipment: Turbo Boiler + 5 Star 4" Modular Still

Postby Rowey » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:27 pm

I need to look at trying something like this! what is the best unit to start off with?

Cheers Rowey :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Rowey

equipment: Turbo 500, built a pot still, Boka. Currently building a 4 inch bubbler

Postby thedarkmesh » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:17 pm

Rowey wrote:I need to look at trying something like this! what is the best unit to start off with?

Cheers Rowey :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Initial start up cost is a little high and you got to get the liquid from overseas if you want it to contain nic. Best place to start off is the side-bard at https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/ and read all the newbie questions.

I get most of my hardware from http://www.vapeking.com.au and is trusted seller, and I get most of my juice from http://www.mister-e-liquid.com/

I'd love to post a big intro but I get asked this very question day-in day-out. My advise is you go through about 4-5ml a day and postage from the US takes a couple of weeks so stock up and order a large range of flav depending on your taste.

I personally use http://www.vapeking.com.au/kanger-subox-mini-starter-kit-black/ Kanger Mini Stater Kit but you will also need a Battery Charger http://www.vapeking.com.au/nitecore-sysmax-i2-v2-intellicharge-charger-2-channel/ and some batteries x3 http://www.vapeking.com.au/efest-imr-18650-2800mah-35a/ and you will go through x1 coil a week, maybe two http://www.vapeking.com.au/kanger-occ-subtank-replacement-coil/ and my personal fav juice is Throw back cola with menthol (not everyone like menthol) at 16ml/g (with vaping you don't take in all the nic, used to smoke 12's/Blues)
thedarkmesh

equipment: Turbo Boiler + 5 Star 4" Modular Still

Postby Muppet » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:00 pm

Ive been getting starter kits from the suppliers in China
http://www.e-liquid.cn/Starters-kit-T3S
Less than a third of the price of the aussie shops selling the same thing.
Muppet

PreviousNext

Return to The Dunder Pit