Re: "E" cigarettes or Vaping.

Postby The Stig » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:38 am

The Stig
Site Nerd

equipment: Only the Best will Do.
Mac4 SSG Bubbles of Joy

Postby woodduck » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:19 pm

I was just doing a juice order from vapeking and found out my favourite flavour is now discontinued :scared-eek: :handgestures-thumbdown: what the hell am I gonna do :laughing-rolling: I'm not 100% sure if it's discontinued everywhere or just at vapeking so I'll do some searching and find out. So if you vape the T juice range from vapeking nows the time to do an order, they're all in the bargin bin just don't go buying the virgin leaf on me or, :violence-stickwhack:

So now I'm looking for a new flavour to float my boat, any suggestions? Keep in mind the virgin leaf I like doesn't taste like a burnt cigarette or have harsh tobacco flavours just a nice smooth taste with a hint of cherry at the end. :handgestures-thumbupleft:
woodduck
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4 plate 6" copper bubbler, 6 plate 4" glass bubbler with 500mm packed section three way thumper sitting on a 50 ltr keg boiler with 6000watts, 2" pot still and a 2" boka.

Postby The Stig » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:29 pm

My go to was Emerald Shot http://www.vapeking.com.au/emerald-shot if you like Ouzo youll like this but be ready for the questions about the green stuff your puffing on :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
The Stig
Site Nerd

Mac4 SSG Bubbles of Joy

Postby Dyno » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:39 pm

woodduck wrote:I was just doing a juice order from vapeking and found out my favourite flavour is now discontinued :scared-eek: :handgestures-thumbdown: what the hell am I gonna do :laughing-rolling: I'm not 100% sure if it's discontinued everywhere or just at vapeking so I'll do some searching and find out. So if you vape the T juice range from vapeking nows the time to do an order, they're all in the bargin bin just don't go buying the virgin leaf on me or, :violence-stickwhack:

So now I'm looking for a new flavour to float my boat, any suggestions? Keep in mind the virgin leaf I like doesn't taste like a burnt cigarette or have harsh tobacco flavours just a nice smooth taste with a hint of cherry at the end. :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Have you considered trying House Of Liquids in U.K. ? Postage is not too bad and their baccy extractions are next level. Could also try Black Note, which you can get here. A little less punch and a bit pricey but still worth a shot. If you like baccy tho I recommend HOL. Puris Dark, Brasilero. There's another nice one that has apple in it. Not ashy tasting either.

TJuice are good. They are well priced too. Shame they going.
Dyno

equipment: Home made Pot

Postby woodduck » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:53 pm

Thanks guys. Just tryed to get some from house of vape and they can only give me 8 bottles so I thought it might be australia wide so I got in contact with him and he said he hasn't heard anything about it but did say they were a pain in the ass to deal with and thats all the stock he has at the moment. He recons he's been waiting for 9 weeks for an order from them. This is probably why vapeking is giving them the flick. I also ordered some samplers so we'll see how they go :handgestures-thumbupleft:
woodduck
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4 plate 6" copper bubbler, 6 plate 4" glass bubbler with 500mm packed section three way thumper sitting on a 50 ltr keg boiler with 6000watts, 2" pot still and a 2" boka.

Postby Sparrow » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:35 pm

I've seen the other end of the spectrum with em. I've seen young teenagers taking up vaping because it's easier than smoking!

As a way to give up I reckon anything is worth a try. Good luck mate.

P.s. rum flavour!
Sparrow

equipment: 4 plate bubbler on a 50l keg boiler.

Postby woodduck » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:48 pm

I'd rather my kids take up vaping than smoking any day. I've told my kids that if i ever caught them smoking their worlds would fall off it’s axis!

I think as long as the kids aren't vaping nic the novelty would ware off pretty quick.
woodduck
Lifetime Member

Postby The Stig » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:21 pm

Vaping got me off the cigs and I gave up vaping last year.
Nice being clean :clap:
The Stig
Site Nerd

Mac4 SSG Bubbles of Joy

Postby woodduck » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:55 pm

Well done stig :handgestures-thumbupleft: don't recon I could. I recon I'll be puffn on this thing till I kick the bucket :laughing-rolling:
woodduck
Lifetime Member

Postby The Stig » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:23 pm

I didn't want the hassle of carting all the gear to Bali, so the incentive to give up was there.
The Stig
Site Nerd

Mac4 SSG Bubbles of Joy

Postby bluc » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:28 pm

I used vaping to stop smoking over 12m gradually reducing the nic then one day i woke up and my ecig was flat by then i was zero nic, and i just never charged or used it again..in october 5 years since a smoke 4 since a vape. :handgestures-thumbupleft:
bluc
Site Donor

equipment: 2" pot with 2" shotty 400mm long 5x 1/2" on a t500 boiler.
50l keg boiler 4" still mount 4" sight glass 1" drain..
4 plate 4" bubbler, 600mm packed section

Postby copperhead road » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:01 pm

Working on an LNG plant and housed on a ship at work they became the in thing due to smoking laws at work. I paid 260 buck for the so called top of the range VT60. Biggest rip off and leaked every time I was on a plane or in helicopter. I contacted the supplier an they then sent me the subtank (on right) .
Still leaked .
oils from America are 45 bucks a bottle as the cheap China shit makes you sick

Do yourself a favour and don't waste your money, unless you really want to quit you will still want and crave a smoke.
The cheap Chinese importer made a fortune off personnel working on the LNG project because about 700 people bought one. Not bad numbers considering there was only 6000 people total.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
copperhead road

equipment: Full industrial grade copper 25 gallon short can 4" pot with 10 gallon expansion chamber and gin basket, 3" Gatlon gun condenser (gas flame)

Postby The Stig » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:04 pm

Never had an issue with the sub tank I had and I got all my mic from China and flavored from AU, never got sick
The Stig
Site Nerd

Mac4 SSG Bubbles of Joy

Postby copperhead road » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:17 pm

Actually the oils that heaps of us got sick off were from the Phillipines. (Stomach queasiness and unwell feeling)
All the lads were stocking up on RNR and flying back to work with the cheap oil.
My findings on this VT60 is backed by at least 500 people, it was the talk in the wet mess on ship for months.
If you have ever lived on a ship with 1600 people you will know WORD SPREADS!!!
copperhead road

equipment: Full industrial grade copper 25 gallon short can 4" pot with 10 gallon expansion chamber and gin basket, 3" Gatlon gun condenser (gas flame)

Postby The Stig » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:29 pm

Maybe the problem was oil.
Everything I ever used was water soluable, PG, VG etc
The Stig
Site Nerd

Mac4 SSG Bubbles of Joy

Postby copperhead road » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:30 pm

It wasn't all a complete right off, I found it handy to cut down on smoking to 4 smokes a day for a month before major surgery. However it lived in the sink so oil did not leak over everything :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
copperhead road

Postby woodduck » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:32 pm

:text-+1: make your own then you know whats in it. I only use nic from America.
woodduck
Lifetime Member

Postby woodduck » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:20 pm

While I've been looking around at other flavours I came across this mob called super vape store that sells cheaper pg and vg only $7 for 500ml (half what I'm paying now) or $40 for 5ltrs but I'm a bit sceptical on it's quality. Anyone delt with them or use this pg/vg?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
woodduck
Lifetime Member

Postby whiskeyshiner » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:49 am

Yeah wooduck I used them from memory i had to order the nicotine base from NZ or america not the best quality not the worse I been paying for V2 from V2 Australia which is more expensive but top quality. I still got 100mg nic sitting on my shelve had to suit up in gloves and goggles for that one i recommend getting the stuff already mixed even if it is way cheaper :laughing-rolling:
whiskeyshiner

equipment: 4” bubbler on 100l boiler

Postby woodduck » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:08 am

Thanks mate.
I've been mixing my own since I started so no problem there. I was just curious on this pg/vg, I might get a small bottle to start with and go from there :handgestures-thumbupleft:
woodduck
Lifetime Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Dunder Pit