"E" cigarettes or Vaping.

All general & off topic posts go here
Live Chat Is Here

Re: "E" cigarettes or Vaping.

Postby Urrazeb » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:26 am

Size is the reason I use the vision. Id say they're about the thickness of a standard texta, but a little longer. I unscrew the tank and carry in my pocket all day.. works a treat.

Pm me soon if u want something. Good idea to let it sink in first though mate and as mac said vaping isn't for everyone
Urrazeb

equipment: Column & pot

Postby haze » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:06 pm

be glad you can still buy vaping gear over there. Banned in perth. what a stoopid country

My vaping going strong, no smoking since i started 7 months ago and i feel heaps better for it. Liquids from nicoticket, expensive but tasty.

Currently got another zeus cos i killed the first one and a MVP2 with a iclear 30. Reduced nicotine from 24mg to 12mg. Onto rebuildables next.. i hear its flavour country.
haze

equipment: 3" boka SS, 50lt keg, copper scrubbers,insulated column, 1/4" takeoff, 2 x 2200w elements with heat controller

Postby woodduck » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:58 pm

Well guys after reading this thread I thought if you blokes can do it why the hell can't I. So i had a chat to urrazeb and got some great advice and help (thanks a heep mate, your a champ) and planned my attack. Well unknown to me my wife saw me surfing the net looking at reviews and caught on to what I was thinking about doing, well she couldn't get on the net fast enough to get me a e cig. So I came home the other day and here is this e-cig (the vapor zeus the same as somone else mentioned in the thread). Pleased as punch she gives me this thing and says here ya go you'll love this. Well when I opened it up I thought oh crap I've got to have a go now. So I picked it up and had a drag, not bad I spose I could replace a few cigs with it, next thing I know I've been 10 days without a ciggy and I haven't even tryed really, barely craved for one wtf. I never thought I would stop, especially that easy. Although I have been sucking the crap out of it since.

So there ya go it can work and a hell of a lot cheaper too. Now I'm saving some money, BRING ON THE BUBBLER and the wife can't complain.

So thankyou to all of you on this forum for your encouragement and big thanks to urrazeb for his advice on how to go about it.

Cheers :handgestures-thumbupleft:
woodduck
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4 plate 6" copper bubbler, 6 plate 4" glass bubbler with 500mm packed section three way thumper sitting on a 50 ltr keg boiler with 6000watts, 2" pot still and a 2" boka.

Postby 1 2many » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:16 pm

And what happens if your E cig breaks then what will you do? It's great you have transferred to the new age but your still addicted to the nicotine :-B
1 2many
Lifetime Member

equipment: Portable A.G brewery ,#001 5 STAR blockhead 4" Modular 4 plate SSG with,6"inline thumper, 2.5" 9 tube shotgun, packed section, Boiler 50 ltr inverted keg 4"still mount, 2.4 Kw FSD elements 1"drain.

Postby woodduck » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:38 pm

Not killing me anywhere near as quick and it's a hell of a lot cheeper.

Oh and I have a couple of spares just in case.
woodduck
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4 plate 6" copper bubbler, 6 plate 4" glass bubbler with 500mm packed section three way thumper sitting on a 50 ltr keg boiler with 6000watts, 2" pot still and a 2" boka.

Postby 1 2many » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:45 pm

I wish you success in your quest to get of the nails mate, :handgestures-thumbupleft: I am about to go the champix method again that worked but messes with your head a bit. :scared-eek:
1 2many
Lifetime Member

equipment: Portable A.G brewery ,#001 5 STAR blockhead 4" Modular 4 plate SSG with,6"inline thumper, 2.5" 9 tube shotgun, packed section, Boiler 50 ltr inverted keg 4"still mount, 2.4 Kw FSD elements 1"drain.

Postby woodduck » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:55 pm

Yer that stuff messed with my head bad couldn't sleep and shit like that but a couple of my mates went ok on them though. Best of luck mate
woodduck
Lifetime Member

Postby Sinerjee » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:55 pm

1 2many wrote:I wish you success in your quest to get of the nails mate, :handgestures-thumbupleft: I am about to go the champix method again that worked but messes with your head a bit. :scared-eek:

Both my parents went the champix route. Dad hasn't smoked in about 3 years. And mums been about 3 months now. The stuff definitely works but both said it has some horrible side effects.
Sinerjee

equipment: FSD 4" Modular Pot
FSD 4" Packed Section, RC and Gin Caddy added.
30L Keg running on Gas.

Postby pulsetech » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:02 pm

My first try with champix was horrid. The second time around (1 year later) was a breeze. Been off the smokes for 3 years now . was a pack a day or sometimes more smoker on 16mg smokes. Feels so good to be free of it.
pulsetech

equipment: 4"

Postby Stoney » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:36 pm

been vaping since May 9 4 years ago.
currently run a provari (got 4 of em) and kanger protanks.
rewind me coils as needed with 6 wraps 32g kanthal on 3mm wick.
80% pg, 20% vg.

started on 24mg/ml nic and now on 10 mg/ml. before that was 3 or 4 pouches of Dr Pat or Champion ruby a week.

best invention ever.
Stoney

equipment: 55l nixon stone 1 3/8 column, propane + electric
2" pot column

Postby Bushy » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:23 am

haze wrote:be glad you can still buy vaping gear over there. Banned in perth. what a stoopid country

My vaping going strong, no smoking since i started 7 months ago and i feel heaps better for it. Liquids from nicoticket, expensive but tasty.

Currently got another zeus cos i killed the first one and a MVP2 with a iclear 30. Reduced nicotine from 24mg to 12mg. Onto rebuildables next.. i hear its flavour country.

Flavour country it is. Got a Magma rebuildable the other day. Fark yeah. Opens up a whole new dimension to the vape.
The other night at eightball i was vaping a lemon meringue pie flavour and you wouldnt believe the face on any one that gave it a try. :o
"Tastes just like it"
Bushy

equipment: 50l keg boiler with 5Star 3600 watt element
4 inch plated column. 4 perf plates.
Lava Rock Behemoth

Postby Whiskyaugogo » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:47 pm

Stoney wrote:been vaping since May 9 4 years ago.
currently run a provari (got 4 of em) and kanger protanks.
rewind me coils as needed with 6 wraps 32g kanthal on 3mm wick.
80% pg, 20% vg.

started on 24mg/ml nic and now on 10 mg/ml. before that was 3 or 4 pouches of Dr Pat or Champion ruby a week.

best invention ever.

Similar story and same products! I am on 8mg juice now but before any thinks "that's still high", it is the same amount of nicotine if I smoked about 40 cigarettes but without all the other rubbish.

Addicted to our wonderful hobby and vaping :dance:
Whiskyaugogo
Site Donor

equipment: To be updated

Postby woodduck » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:47 pm

Hi guys
Just wondering if anyone else is having a problem getting pg in SA. I've been to 5or6 chemists and none of them have it. Are they lieing because they think I'm up to no good or is it just hard to find? If anyone knows where I can get some I'd love to hear.
Cheers
woodduck
Lifetime Member

Postby Stoney » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:29 pm

only ever bought pg from vaping stores, i have heard you can get it from whats called a compounding chemist or compounding pharmacy however. these have raw ingredients and mix orders up.
may need to be ordered in still. theres a few in adelaide though.
Stoney

2" pot column

Postby MacStill » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:48 pm

If any Perth locals want to give this Vaping thing a go let me know, I have a heap of gear here in as new condition you can have for a small trade.

PM for more enquiries ;-)
MacStill
Lifetime Member

equipment: Anything I choose :P

Postby bt1 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:38 pm

Normally get the PG from vaping placing as mentioned. From a chemist it's going to be flavourless... is that what you intended Wood ?

I use juice whore
http://juicewhore.com.au/

bt1
bt1

equipment: 2 x Glass Bubblers, 5 plate 89mm & 6 plate 110mm
4" 6 plate copper bubbler, 500mm copper packed section
Several pots, custom boiler
14 keg rotating brew setup, fermentation & dispenser fridges.

Postby woodduck » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:25 pm

Thanks guys
I was gonna go down the mix my own path using consentrate flavors nic in pg from the states and get the rest of my pg and vg locally. Was under the impression you could get it at the chemist. But looks like the net is it. Thanks for the info.
woodduck
Lifetime Member

Postby Stoney » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:27 am

bt1 wrote:Normally get the PG from vaping placing as mentioned. From a chemist it's going to be flavourless... is that what you intended Wood ?

I use juice whore
http://juicewhore.com.au/

bt1

have met Del (the owner) and her hubby, really nice people.
she was my inspiration to start vaping from the initial whirlpool thread 4.5 years ago, she started about 3 weeks before i did and her success led me to give it a go.
she looks after orphaned wildlife like wombats and wallabys on her property, quite a menagerie there lol. much of the jw profits go to a really good cause.
Stoney

2" pot column

Postby Stoney » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:38 am

woodduck wrote:Thanks guys
I was gonna go down the mix my own path using consentrate flavors nic in pg from the states and get the rest of my pg and vg locally. Was under the impression you could get it at the chemist. But looks like the net is it. Thanks for the info.

I buy a litre of PG as required,still going through a vaping cobra bottle but he seems to have dropped off the radar recently.
VG i use the blue cross stuff from a pharmacy, its very nice, never ever use fauldings, tastes like crap. 100mg/ml nic from china, flavour concentrates from all over the place. currently on vapebars tab blended.

i keep my 500ml nic in freezer and take out 50ml as needed, thats kept in the fridge, then every 2 weeks or so, 6ml of that into a 60ml squeeze bottle, pour in a bit of VG .. 20 to 30ml, then top up with pg.
then i just run a small 5ml bottle that gets refilled every 2 days or so, 5 to 8 drips flavour, top up with my premixed 60ml of no flavour at 10mg/ml.

sounds more complicated than it is, but it means i can change flavour easily, change pg/vg or strength fortnightly.

many flavours either give me heartburn or irritate my throat, so i ended up with a method allowing me to change things easily.
Stoney

2" pot column

Postby RuddyCrazy » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:49 pm

Gday Guy's,
Well just bit the bullet and ordered the delux starter kit from VapeKing and some nic from healthcabin so gunna go all out and give this vaping a go.

Cheers Bryan
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

equipment: 4" copper bubbler with a setup for Neutral and a thumper for Whisky and my old 5 litre pot for doing maceration runs and MiniMe the baby pot still

PreviousNext

Return to The Dunder Pit